Home

New DraftCountdown.com mock - 3/15

This is a discussion on New DraftCountdown.com mock - 3/15 within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2010, 08:27 PM   #33
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: New DraftCountdown.com mock - 3/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robens
Where Tebow he really now and underated QB in this draft.
He really is now.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 15

I like having the Dolphins pick an OLB, but I'm not sure Kindle is the guy. Cam Wake, our developmental OLB who contributed greatly as a pass rusher last season, has essentially the same strengths and weakness as Kindle. Both are good athletes and top flight sack guys, but neither is refined against the run. If the Dolphins take an OLB, I think it will be Brandon Graham. He's a more complete player than Kindle and fits better at SOLB than Kindle or Wake would.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:04 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW McGraw
I like having the Dolphins pick an OLB, but I'm not sure Kindle is the guy. Cam Wake, our developmental OLB who contributed greatly as a pass rusher last season, has essentially the same strengths and weakness as Kindle. Both are good athletes and top flight sack guys, but neither is refined against the run. If the Dolphins take an OLB, I think it will be Brandon Graham. He's a more complete player than Kindle and fits better at SOLB than Kindle or Wake would.
Being from Canada, trust me, Cam Wake is a monster. If he gets a good amount of playing time next season, he won't be a "developmental OLB" for long.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 18

LMAO at this Mock. It's horrible. If whoever did this Mock did thier research, they would know most all of the team GM's agree that McClain won't make it our of the Top 10. And why the heck are the Jags taking a DE? They signed Kampman! Broncos taking Bryant?! Why? Marshall hasn't left yet. Those are only a few problems I have with this.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #37
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12

McClain is talented but MLB isn't a position of emphasis like QB LT and DE. Patrick Willis was a better MLB prospect and went 11th so it wouldn't be a stretch to see him drop out of the top 10 especially given the players that could go ahead of him.

The Jaguars had the least amount of sacks last year with 14. JPP has a ton of upside and Kampman isn't even a sure thing returning from a knee injury.

I agree that this isn't that good of a mock draft though. I like Walter football for my mock personally.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #38
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan2810
If whoever did this Mock did thier research, they would know most all of the team GM's agree that McClain won't make it our of the Top 10.

Uh, McClain's stock has been steadily slipping for a couple weeks now.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Being from Canada, trust me, Cam Wake is a monster. If he gets a good amount of playing time next season, he won't be a "developmental OLB" for long.
You don't have to tell me. I love the guy. He's like a younger, more athletic Joey Porter. He's an absolute monster of a pass rusher, but because he's still a 4-3 DE trying to figure out how to play 3-4 OLB, his playing time was limited. Still, I think he'll get a lot more playing time this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get double digit sacks. He had 5.5 sacks while playing less than 200 snaps. Joey Porter played roughly four times as many snaps as Wake but only had 9 sacks. I expect Cam Wake to play and play well.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #40
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

A HB in the first round? REALLY?

This mock sucks. We have glaring needs at OL, DL, and DB. Why would we take a HB in the first round?

We could really use another ILB too. Farrior is getting long in the tooth and it's time to draft him a young replacement.

We're not even a running team anymore...

A halfback...?

SERIOUSLY?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »