Home

Poll: Who is the better WR?

This is a discussion on Poll: Who is the better WR? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Who is the better WR?
Calvin Johnson 24 24.49%
Larry Fitzgerald 74 75.51%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #17
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Poll: Who is the better WR?

When CJ starts performing like Fitz on a consistent basis, we can have this conversation. At this point, it's not even close.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #18
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

To be very honest it is hard to tell. Both WRs are good. It's very hard to tell at this point to be quite honest. So I would say both are good to be plain straight up about it.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #19
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
When CJ starts performing like Fitz on a consistent basis, we can have this conversation. At this point, it's not even close.
This.

A great example is Randy Moss. Randy makes teams better. I really like Tim Brown and Chris Carter and a number of other WRs in history but after Jerry Rice, Randy Moss has got to be in contention for the #2 all time slot.

Regarding CJ vs Fitz, it comes down to what they have done and how they do it. I saw CJ play in college and he was a beast, he is a beast in the NFL, however, don't forget what Fitz did in the playoffs just two years ago. It would have been interesting to see what CJ could have done if he wasn't drafted by Detroit [just like Barry Sanders.] I really hope CJ doesn't lock himself up his whole career there. The Lions haven't been good since about 1957 and they won't be for a long time when you look at how they run their team year in and year out.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #20
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Very tough call, but at this time its Friz's , but when both careers are over it may be Calvin.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
This.

A great example is Randy Moss. Randy makes teams better. I really like Tim Brown and Chris Carter and a number of other WRs in history but after Jerry Rice, Randy Moss has got to be in contention for the #2 all time slot.

Regarding CJ vs Fitz, it comes down to what they have done and how they do it. I saw CJ play in college and he was a beast, he is a beast in the NFL, however, don't forget what Fitz did in the playoffs just two years ago. It would have been interesting to see what CJ could have done if he wasn't drafted by Detroit [just like Barry Sanders.] I really hope CJ doesn't lock himself up his whole career there. The Lions haven't been good since about 1957 and they won't be for a long time when you look at how they run their team year in and year out.
Dont say that man ..your scary me if he leaves i would be torn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #22
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Fitz by a long shot. The stats do not lie. This isn't debatable at this point in time, IMO.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:25 PM   #23
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Fitz.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:04 PM   #24
Rookie

Megatron2k7's Arena

OVR: 12

They are both damn good WR's.

I think C.J. has a few physical attributes that are better, but Fitz currently has the better skill set. Simple as that.

In fact... I would wager that Fitz may have the best skill set of all the currently playing WR's. It's what makes him as good as he is. It's definitely not his speed or quickness that makes him one of the best. I'm not saying he's super slow or anything, what I mean is that he is a true master of his craft even though physically there are many that are more blessed, but will never reach his level of polish.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »