Home

Worst Team in 2010

This is a discussion on Worst Team in 2010 within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which team is the worst in the NFL?
Bills 60 46.88%
Browns 17 13.28%
Buccaneers 7 5.47%
Chiefs 3 2.34%
Lions 3 2.34%
Raiders 3 2.34%
Rams 30 23.44%
Other (specify) 5 3.91%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2010, 11:59 AM   #73
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Worst Team in 2010

I don't feel any of those teams are bad except for Carolina. The rest have been in constantly close games an just can't pull it out in the end. A ton of parity this year.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #74
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
This is a fun thread to revisit 10 weeks later.

We were all pretty much right about Buffalo but Carolina is damn sure giving them a run for their money as far as who the worst team in the NFL is this season. Nobody mentioned Carolina at all and I think when the dust settles at the end of the season they will easily be the worst team in the league.
After watching a few Buffalo games (and a bit of a few Carolina games), I don't think it's even close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Shocked at how people really thought the Bills were somehow better than the Browns.

I always thought the Bills were the worst team in the NFL. Carolina definitely should have made this list in the pre-season. And no one expected the Bungles and Cowboys to end up being this bad.
Continuing that train of thought, after seeing both of them play a few times I'd say both Buffalo and Cleveland are about the same... Buffalo's just been more unlucky in the win department. Neither of them are the worse "team" putting the records aside.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #75
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26

I actually don't think Buffalo is that terrible of a team. They're bad, but they are better than a 1-8 team. They've played a lot of close games that could've gone either way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2010, 01:45 PM   #76
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Yeah the Bills are better than their record would have you believe. They've been in just about every game this year. They could easily be 4-5 instead of 1-8.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 11-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

That's the NFL, you are what you are. The Bears could've won all their games but the Giants game, and could've lost all of 'em too except maybe yesterday. It all evens out, and I go with Parcells on this. You are what you are. Hell Buffalo "could've" also still be winless today.

Old 11-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #78
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
That's the NFL, you are what you are. The Bears could've won all their games but the Giants game, and could've lost all of 'em too except maybe yesterday. It all evens out, and I go with Parcells on this. You are what you are. Hell Buffalo "could've" also still be winless today.
I'm a firm believer in that logic, but I don't think it applies during the season. You don't know which teams have easier/harder stretches of the schedule that may make them appear better/worse than they "are". Also different injuries at different times. Injuries happen and aren't excuses, but a team may have a drop due to an injury and then pull it together and bounce back to make a late push.

If the Bills finish 1-15, then I'd say they are what they are. I don't believe they'll end up with 1 win. They may, but they're playing better than that.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #79
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

I think based on last year's records, the Bills have the 2nd toughest schedule in the league. They went 35 days without playing a game at home, during that time going on the road and basically getting screwed by God against the Ravens, Bears, and KC.

Quote:
Shocked at how people really thought the Bills were somehow better than the Browns.

I always thought the Bills were the worst team in the NFL. Carolina definitely should have made this list in the pre-season. And no one expected the Bungles and Cowboys to end up being this bad.
We'll see on December 12th. We have a better QB, RBs, secondary, and a few other places, and Chandler's system will be in full swing by then.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 11-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #80
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrick012
I'll say Bucs. In that division its going to be tough for them to get wins, I think the Browns can sneak a few in the AFC North and the Rams can win gamees in the NFC West. But the Bucs in theory should be the Panthers, Saints, and Falcons whipping boys.
Yep, another great prediction.

I think a few years ago I did the same thing and called the Vikings the worst team in football when Jackson was the starter, and they won the division.

PSN: dsavbeast

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »