Home

Week 3 Sunday Night Football: Jets at Dolphins

This is a discussion on Week 3 Sunday Night Football: Jets at Dolphins within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2010, 12:27 AM   #129
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Week 3 Sunday Night Football: Jets at Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
I'll say this, if a certain team did this to a certain player last year after beating his former team, folks on here would be tear him and his team apart for it.
Oh man! The usual suspects would be all over it with about 15 posts apiece within the first 5 minutes repeating the same old lines.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #130
MVP

OVR: 36

Any time you can go down to Miami, and beat a solid Dolphin team, it is a fantastic win. Also, I wouldn't be too worried about our defense. We should get Revis and Pace back, plus I think the Miami heat really effected them. Last year, at Miami was their worst game of the year, but when the Dolphins came to New York, the defense was great (special teams not so much though).

It's amazing how Sanchez has 6 TDs-0 INTs this season. He's made some mistakes, but none were that bad. Meanwhile, he's made some great throws. We are more of a throwing team this year than ground and pound, and once Holmes gets back, watch out!

At Buffalo is always a trap game, but we should take care of it. And I want a healthy Revis back!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #131

OVR: 34

Big win for the Jets in Miami. I'm happy with what I saw from Miami (being this early in the season). Through 3 weeks they have won when they shouldn't have, and lost but remained competitive throughout. Marshall and Henne are starting to show what is possible and Ronnie Brown is still running the ball well. I think what hurt Miami the most was not putting much pressure on Sanchez. Sanchez did make some quality throws.

While Henne isn't as popular as Sanchez, I think his play is just as noteworthy. He made some big throws last night and shifted off receivers to make alternate passes when needed. I think Miami is in a good place where we now know what they can do and should start expecting more. I'd like to see them clean it up on defense. Too many big yardage plays were made last night.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »