Home

Good God I might just get NFL 2k3

This is a discussion on Good God I might just get NFL 2k3 within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2002, 10:02 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Good God I might just get NFL 2k3

I, due to my 56K, have downloaded no videos of either. I based everything I've said on my own experiences, others hands-on of the game, and what has been said in interviews. Videos don't mean a whole lot to me.
Old 07-20-2002, 10:20 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 5

IMO Madden isn't as good as the NFL2K series. You have no control over your players with that unrealistic momentum. Sure the 2K series didn't have the best franchise mode but this year is different. Up until now everybody that didn't like the 2K series could fall back on the fact the the 2K series didn't have a good franchise mode. With all the articles and movies on NFL2K3 you can see that's not the case this year. Now Madden fans can't complain about the franchise mode anymore I'm sure they will try an attack 2K3's gameplay. It's all good. While you Madden fans short change yourselves I'll be enjoying the best football game out. You Madden fans sound like an alcoholic in denial.

What you need to do is take NCAA2K3 and NFL2K3 and call me in the morning. lol
Old 07-20-2002, 10:44 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 7

So much for having a differing opinion. I'm actually in denial, I guess.
Old 07-20-2002, 11:49 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

ok NB beleive me, nobody is going to be in denial, even if I got 2k3 I know what the gamers of madden like and Madden does what it is supposed to extremely well, but 2k3 looks sweet and I want a change of pace from the NCAA 2003 gameplay, and I think I am going to think you will be in denial when you take ncaa 2k3 over ncaa 2003.
Old 07-21-2002, 02:14 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am definately getting madden 2003 , and I just might get nfl 2k3 provided that they fixed that lame play calling screen (the one that your human opponent can see exactly what play you are calling!!!) BUT I DONT THINK THAT THEY HAVE FIXED IT!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2002, 02:30 AM   #22
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Ok, you keep thinking we're in denial. I dont see whats wrong with going with the PROVEN product. I know what I'm getting with Madden, and I really dont need anything more than a roster update and a fixed up commentary. The gameplay is great, the fun factor is great, the franchise is deep, Madden cards keep your interest, IMO its the best sports game/franchise ever created, and it keeps getting better year after year.
Old 07-21-2002, 03:02 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 10

In reply to:

and I just might get nfl 2k3 provided that they fixed that lame play calling screen (the one that your human opponent can see exactly what play you are calling!!!) BUT I DONT THINK THAT THEY HAVE FIXED IT!!!!!!!!

What u should of done was chose your play and hold it, and fake another play. BTW I like that playcalling screen...
Old 07-21-2002, 05:11 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

There is a bluff mode in 2K2, as swigfall alluded to. You just pick the play you want, hold the button down, and you can keep scrolling through plays to your heart's content until your cheating opponent has no idea which one you actually chose. And you can even throw him off by making the last play you land on before releasing the button a running play when you really picked a pass, etc. It's surprisingly simple. You should try it sometime instead of having wade through Madden's horrible play calling interface.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »