Home

Dez Bryant pays 54,000 for dinner!!!

This is a discussion on Dez Bryant pays 54,000 for dinner!!! within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2010, 06:01 PM   #25
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Dez Bryant pays 54,000 for dinner!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
You're right, but his "your next two sentences disagree" quip wasn't either. He could've asked me to clarify w/ out getting that kind of tone. Right?
It's a little different... his was a statement on your comments, yours was on him personally. Anyway, don't want to get into all of that. Wish I could switch my color from green to blue for some comments (that would've been one of them).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2010, 12:37 AM   #26
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
I'm an average person and I ain't spending $300 on a dinner; as soon as I see those prices the Ms. and I will be walking out.

Spoiler
I hear you on that. I heard Prime say he and Mike went to dinner and they took turns paying. One day mike acted like he forgot it was his turn and said that he needed to use the restroom. Next thing you know the waitress says that there is a gentleman outside and he has a message for you.....Mike blows the horn and peels out. lmbo

On a serious note, that Steakhouse is actually affordable for an upsacle joint. I don't drink wine and the food is very good. Even if I did have that kind of money I wouldn't waste it like that.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #27
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

I find it ironic that an Iggles fan comes on here to blast Bryant & Co about the wrongness of paying big money for a meal while at the same time, same poster has an avatar image of a guy who has done far worse and heinous acts with his resources and money.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:51 AM   #28
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
I find it ironic that an Iggles fan comes on here to blast Bryant & Co about the wrongness of paying big money for a meal while at the same time, same poster has an avatar image of a guy who has done far worse and heinous acts with his resources and money.
Why does everybody accuse everybody of being a homer around here?

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Old 10-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #29
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:

Just because someone has an avatar of him doesn't mean they condone what he has done in the past. It just means they support him as a player.

Old 10-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #30
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
I understand capitalism and economics fellas. Still...why couldn't the players taken that same $54K and donated in Dez's name or the Cowboy's name. Regardless of the fractions of the pie that the "workers" got, it's still wasteful.
Next time you are gonna spend money on any kind of eagles memorabilia or tickets, take that money and donate it to charity? After all in the big picture sports aren't that important.

You wouldn't.

I'm willing to bet Dez has already donated 50,000+ dollars to charity. A long with any other player who makes that much.

Last edited by SuperBowlNachos; 10-02-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #31
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
You need to read a little more carefully bruh. And Vick has paid his dues, did his time...

See where I state in post #15:

Quote:
Our society sucks. We are soo wasteful.

$54K would've fed 20 families for a year. Instead, it's a practical joke for some dumb athletes.

EDIT: I know the cowboys are not the only ones who do this, and my comment is not limited to just them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #32
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
Next time you are gonna spend money on any kind of eagles memorabilia or tickets, take that money and donate it to charity? After all in the big picture sports aren't that important.

You wouldn't.

I'm willing to bet Dez has already donated 50,000+ dollars to charity. A long with any other player who makes that much.
I donate $25 dollars of every paycheck to the UMFS in Richmond. I make a little over $60K/yr, and have a wife and young son so that $25.00 would be helpful to my family, although I'm sure there are others who need it more than I do. I'm willing to bet there's a small % of players who donate anything...time or money.

Last edited by JBH3; 10-03-2010 at 10:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »