Home

Marshawn Lynch traded to Seahawks

This is a discussion on Marshawn Lynch traded to Seahawks within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2010, 11:12 PM   #25
Goon Squad

ProStylez's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Marshawn Lynch traded to Seahawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshill
Who needs Marshawn Lynch. Bring on Samkon Gado. If only for the memories.
Or maybe they can wake up Ahman Green and ask him to do us a favor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2010, 02:54 AM   #26
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

AWESOME trade by the Seahawks. I love it. Now we just gotta get an offensive line to block for our running backs ..
Old 10-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #27
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
I can't wait to see him play in the NFL at some point. I've been cool with his cousin for years. She brought him to my office to meet me back in '09 after the International Bowl.

A bit off-topic, but she brought Johnny Flynn down too once before he got drafted, he's also a cousin of hers (so is Paul Harris), really cool kid. We're starting to crank out some pros from this crappy little area in Western New York. I had to talk about other stuff with Johnny though because I don't know squat about Basketball. I challenged him to come back after he got drafted and he told his cousin he would... but he never came back, lol, it's all good though

Anyway, Starks seemed like a nice kid from what I could tell. It's just a shame he's had so many injury problems. I'd imagine with all the problems the Packers are having at that spot, he'd at least get a chance now if he were healthy.
I liked Starks in preseason. I hope he has a bright future and I would think he would get pt if healthy. I hope he does well. The Packers picked him up undrafted. I guess no one wanted to take a chance with him with his injuries.

Where's Najeh Davenport when you need him?
Old 10-06-2010, 10:43 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I liked Starks in preseason. I hope he has a bright future and I would think he would get pt if healthy. I hope he does well. The Packers picked him up undrafted. I guess no one wanted to take a chance with him with his injuries.

Where's Najeh Davenport when you need him?
He actually did get drafted in the 6th round (http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/92012314.html) but the expectation was 4th round, but like you said those injuries really did a number on his status. But the way I look at it, Terrell Davis had injury problems and he got drafted in the 6th round too, so if you can just get on the field and make some plays you'll at least have a shot. It sucks though, because right now would've been a great opportunity.

I never got to see him in Preseason. There was a game on ESPN, but I went to sleep. I'm not sure if he was supposed to play that night or not, but if he did I missed it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »