Home

Week 7: Eagles @ Titans

This is a discussion on Week 7: Eagles @ Titans within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2010, 09:05 AM   #9
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Week 7: Eagles @ Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
If VY sits, Titans win (you can thank the Jags), if he plays, they lose

dude, this isnt 2007, these anti VY posts of yours in each Titan thread are not making you look good bro. Dudes QB Rating is right at 100 7 TD to 2 INT over 60% completions, even QB "traditionalists" have to respect VY's numbers thus far into the season. His yards isnt up there but nobody yards are going to be that high with the leagues best running back behind them. Ill tell you that theres prob about 20-25 teams currently wishing their QB position was producing what VY is producing.

But its cool man, im sure youll be back with another derogatory comment that makes no sense next week.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #10
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

i think he may run less not wanting to hurt that knee anymore, but we will see yet another test for the run d . if we can put points up and slow down the run he will have to pass giving our pass rush a good chance . the biggest issue i see right now is covering the TE both qb throw to the te more than the wr.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:32 PM   #11
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41

I like the eagles chances but they can also blow it and lose this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2010, 05:46 AM   #12
Rookie

petersondagreat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH
dude, this isnt 2007, these anti VY posts of yours in each Titan thread are not making you look good bro. Dudes QB Rating is right at 100 7 TD to 2 INT over 60% completions, even QB "traditionalists" have to respect VY's numbers thus far into the season. His yards isnt up there but nobody yards are going to be that high with the leagues best running back behind them. Ill tell you that theres prob about 20-25 teams currently wishing their QB position was producing what VY is producing.

But its cool man, im sure youll be back with another derogatory comment that makes no sense next week.
LOL OWNED!!!!! dont know where your from ryder but u need to tell that to some of the locals here in nashville because it pisses me off how everyone is sooooo ready to rip vince no matter what kind of stats he puts up
Old 10-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #13
Banned

Bondgirl0072's Arena

OVR: 11

I hope the Eagles win.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #14
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Old Man Collins is going to start it seems as Vince didn't practice. Oh well, either way the Titans haven't been focusing on the QB position at all this season so, as long as the QB doesn't turn the ball over, it doesn't really matter who plays. The only difference is VY has a massively better long throw than Collins does these days and the long strikes were starting to become part of the Titans offense since the Cowboys game and since Britt came in as a starter. On the other hand Collins is better short to medium and I expect a few more 1st and 2nd down passes as a result.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #15
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

ahh man, Hope KC can do something this game, Need the Eagles to lose.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2010, 11:19 PM   #16
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH

Seriously man, If you can't ignore people here who make posts that you don't agree with constantly, why do you constantly respond? Every Titans thread it's you and somebody else. Not everybody has to agree with what you're saying and you don't have to agree with what everyone else is saying. It's ok to debate such and such, but not all the time.

On the other hand looking forward to this one. Once again looking forward to how many sacks we'll rack up this Sunday. Hope Vince plays, but I trust Kerry to get the job done if he is called upon. I'm not sure what QB is playing for the Eagles but I hope it's Kevin and not Vick. Defense wins championships, defense wins games, Titans win this one 34-14 with Kolb throwing 3 INT's, If he plays.

Last edited by Evan_OS; 10-22-2010 at 11:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »