Home

Week 7: Eagles @ Titans

This is a discussion on Week 7: Eagles @ Titans within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #17
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Week 7: Eagles @ Titans

the question is..can Kevin Kolb do what he did last week?
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 10-23-2010, 10:20 AM   #18
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan_OS
Seriously man, If you can't ignore people here who make posts that you don't agree with constantly, why do you constantly respond? Every Titans thread it's you and somebody else. Not everybody has to agree with what you're saying and you don't have to agree with what everyone else is saying. It's ok to debate such and such, but not all the time.

what are you talking about, these are forums, 90% of what goes on here is debate is it not? Im passionate about the titans, its not like youll find me in the non sports gaming forums talking about grand theft auto in the regard I talk about the titans in this forum so if what I say bothers you or you dont agree with what I do, why respond to me? Ive been here on this forum for 8 years talking crap about the titans, Im much better now than i was even 2 years ago so if possible, just leave me alone and worry about yourself.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:30 AM   #19
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

As a fan of an opposing AFC South team, I always cheer against the other AFC South teams.

So go Eagles!

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 10-23-2010, 12:15 PM   #20
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
As a fan of an opposing AFC South team, I always cheer against the other AFC South teams.

So go Eagles!

That's what I'm talking about!

Old 10-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #21
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH
what are you talking about, these are forums, 90% of what goes on here is debate is it not? Im passionate about the titans, its not like youll find me in the non sports gaming forums talking about grand theft auto in the regard I talk about the titans in this forum so if what I say bothers you or you dont agree with what I do, why respond to me? Ive been here on this forum for 8 years talking crap about the titans, Im much better now than i was even 2 years ago so if possible, just leave me alone and worry about yourself.
Yes, alot of this forum is debate. But, it's a little much when you act as if someone is stupid if they make a comment and it may be wrong or you don't agree with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #22
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

Quote:
Yes, alot of this forum is debate. But, it's a little much when you act as if someone is stupid if they make a comment and it may be wrong or you don't agree with it.

Just to get this straight, a guy comes into this thread, and essentially says VY is a bad QB, which he has frequently said in numerous Titan threads, and I supply stats to back up that VY isnt a bad QB, and your calling me out? I dont understand why you chose me. why not choose the guy who just shows up saying something belligerent? Have you seen me go into a random thread and say "hey the jaguars suck" or something stupid? Did you see me attack someone because their opinion is different then mine?

furthermore, how did I make someone "feel stupid"? seriously I would like you to quote me exactly where I trierd to make someone feel stupid. P_Rushing came in here and said what he said and I supplied some stats and a rebuttal. At least I came with some stats or something.

You know man, you need to worry about yourself. You basically call me a troll and I dont deserve that. Im sorry that I respond when I see someone say something I dont agree with, but I am not attacking people or saying things to hurt people.

I dont think youve got anything else to say to me. ever.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #23
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH
Just to get this straight, a guy comes into this thread, and essentially says VY is a bad QB, which he has frequently said in numerous Titan threads, and I supply stats to back up that VY isnt a bad QB, and your calling me out? I dont understand why you chose me. why not choose the guy who just shows up saying something belligerent? Have you seen me go into a random thread and say "hey the jaguars suck" or something stupid? Did you see me attack someone because their opinion is different then mine?

furthermore, how did I make someone "feel stupid"? seriously I would like you to quote me exactly where I trierd to make someone feel stupid. P_Rushing came in here and said what he said and I supplied some stats and a rebuttal. At least I came with some stats or something.

You know man, you need to worry about yourself. You basically call me a troll and I dont deserve that. Im sorry that I respond when I see someone say something I dont agree with, but I am not attacking people or saying things to hurt people.

I dont think youve got anything else to say to me. ever.
Bro, not everyone is out to get you.

Making backlashes at Anti-VY fans is just waste of time if you have no figured that out yet. And if I'm correct, he's come in more than once and made comments about VY according to you're post. You're not going to change what someone else thinks, you can always throw all those facts out there and make all kinds of reasons why you are right and why someone is wrong, but most of the time, It's not going to change the way someone thinks about something.

Quote:
But its cool man, im sure youll be back with another derogatory comment that makes no sense next week.
This is also really unnecessary.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #24
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

Quote:
Bro, not everyone is out to get you.

Making backlashes at Anti-VY fans is just waste of time if you have no figured that out yet. And if I'm correct, he's come in more than once and made comments about VY according to you're post. You're not going to change what someone else thinks, you can always throw all those facts out there and make all kinds of reasons why you are right and why someone is wrong, but most of the time, It's not going to change the way someone thinks about something.

This is also really unnecessary.

dude lets just get it back on topic, i have nothing else to say...

Go Titans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »