Home

Week 8: Redskins at Lions

This is a discussion on Week 8: Redskins at Lions within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2010, 09:18 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: WEEK 8: REDSKINS AT LIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
Detroit are ranked 7th in Passing Yards per game, 6th in completed passes, 11th in Points per game and 13th in Passing Yards for the season.

Washington have given up more passing yards than any other team this season, with a total of 2,045. So far they are the only team that have given up over 2,00 passing yards. The Redskins defense has allowed an average of 292 passing yards per game, 2nd to Houston's horrible 306.2 per game. Their defense has also allowed 43.3 Passing Attempts per Game.

Now I really fancy our chances. I'm also quite proud of myself for finding out those stats myself.
While you at it, look up the Redskins takeaways.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:04 AM   #18
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

If you mean Mr. Hall I don't think I want too.

pietasterp, you have to remember that Shaun Hill has way more experience than Stafford, to be honest the 49er's would have a winning record if they kept him.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
If you mean Mr. Hall I don't think I want too.

pietasterp, you have to remember that Shaun Hill has way more experience than Stafford, to be honest the 49er's would have a winning record if they kept him.
They have eight takeaways this seasons and held Eagles, Packers, and Cowboys to one touchdown.

The Redskins defense is a lot better than what people give them credit for. Those yards don't mean much when you cause turnovers.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:56 PM   #20
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

Should be a good game, the Lions have had 2 weeks to prepare, don't ever underestimate that. We get Stafford back which should be exciting in the least. Plus the Lions are at home, where they can occasionally win games.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:07 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phixius
They have eight takeaways this seasons and held Eagles, Packers, and Cowboys to one touchdown.

The Redskins defense is a lot better than what people give them credit for. Those yards don't mean much when you cause turnovers.
They have 17 takeaways, in only 7 games. Last year, the Redskins had 17 takeaways in 16 games.
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #22
Rookie

snowman5607's Arena

Quote:
Detroit are ranked 7th in Passing Yards per game, 6th in completed passes, 11th in Points per game and 13th in Passing Yards for the season.

Washington have given up more passing yards than any other team this season, with a total of 2,045. So far they are the only team that have given up over 2,00 passing yards. The Redskins defense has allowed an average of 292 passing yards per game, 2nd to Houston's horrible 306.2 per game. Their defense has also allowed 43.3 Passing Attempts per Game.

Now I really fancy our chances. I'm also quite proud of myself for finding out those stats myself.
Now, look up the number of points they've given up.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHSLax_D24
They have 17 takeaways, in only 7 games. Last year, the Redskins had 17 takeaways in 16 games.
I put 8 by mistake. It's 17 and I made my point, loud and clear.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:25 AM   #24
All Star

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
optimistic as usual I see, pie.
Hah....you got me. I am a bit on the pessimistic side when it comes to the Lions. I love 'em, but I hate 'em (if that makes sense). I would never root for another team though; I just stick with the Lions and curse them weekly. It's been a ritual for many years now; I almost don't know what I'd do if they started winning consistently.

Quote:

RJ - good point. I bet ya SF wouldn't mind having Hill back right about now?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »