Home

Vince Young to Undergo Season-ending Surgery

This is a discussion on Vince Young to Undergo Season-ending Surgery within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #33
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Vince Young to Undergo Season-ending Surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
You think he was banned from the building without Titans upper management knowing? Doubtful.
Well chilly cut Moss without upper management knowing so its possible. Bud also said they need to work out there differences and last year he made Jeffy play Vince so we know who's corner he is in. I think Fisher is gone after the season like he was last year until VY saved his job.

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe
Old 11-23-2010, 05:40 PM   #34
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

I'd be happy to have Fisher come to Detroit. Schwartz and Fisher re-united to finally, and hopefully, turn this team around.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #35
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
So Jeffy boy has banned VY from the facilities ala Steve Mcnair. Bud's gonna give him the pink slip after the season because there is no reason to treat the players that save your *** that way.
How did VY save his ***? If anything I think it's more Chris Johnson but Fisher's had great job security regardless.

I do think Fisher's time in Tennessee is up though. I'd LOVE to see him in Buffalo but I doubt that happens. Actually, I wouldn't mind if he took a year off and did some media work as I think he'd be great in that capacity.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2010, 06:56 PM   #36

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
How did VY save his ***? If anything I think it's more Chris Johnson but Fisher's had great job security regardless.

I do think Fisher's time in Tennessee is up though. I'd LOVE to see him in Buffalo but I doubt that happens. Actually, I wouldn't mind if he took a year off and did some media work as I think he'd be great in that capacity.
Don't forget about the defense. It greatly improved when they got some key players back. I credit the defense about as much as CJ's great play last year. No way they would have been winning games coming back from 0-6 with VY and CJ running wild and the defense being bent over like it was.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #37
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
Well chilly cut Moss without upper management knowing so its possible. Bud also said they need to work out there differences and last year he made Jeffy play Vince so we know who's corner he is in. I think Fisher is gone after the season like he was last year until VY saved his job.
Chilly isn't Jeff Fisher, and there's a huge difference between doing that to Randy Moss and doing that to a QB you spent the 3rd pick in the draft to acquire on top of the amount of money you are paying him.

Not sure how Young saved his job, but ok.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #38
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:

The defense got healthy and on the same page. Watch the first Jags game and the second Jags game, and you can see how the health of the defense improved their team. Not to mention it ended up improving their special teams. If you truly watched those games, you can see while Young provided a spark, he certainly was not the sole reason for their turnaround.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:53 PM   #39
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
The defense got healthy and on the same page. Watch the first Jags game and the second Jags game, and you can see how the health of the defense improved their team. Not to mention it ended up improving their special teams. If you truly watched those games, you can see while Young provided a spark, he certainly was not the sole reason for their turnaround.
yeah I forgot how the defense getting healthy immediately made things a lot more manageable and better for the Titans. It was really everything coming into place at the same time.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 11-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #40
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
yeah I forgot how the defense getting healthy immediately made things a lot more manageable and better for the Titans. It was really everything coming into place at the same time.
Not to take away from Young. He definitely gave them a boost offensively. But people act like he carried them to 8 wins in 10 games, which simply isn't the case. They got healthy, they got some favorable matchups and they got hot. Young was a large part of that change, but he wasn't the sole reason. Not by a longshot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »