Home

Week 12: Packers (7-3) @ Falcons (8-2)

This is a discussion on Week 12: Packers (7-3) @ Falcons (8-2) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2010, 01:52 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Week 12: Packers (7-3) @ Falcons (8-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Wish this game was the Sunday Nighter instead of forcing us to another helping of Manning and Trash....I mean company vs. the Chargers again SMH
Forcing? If you don't want to watch Colts/Chargers then you're not a football fan lol. I could understand the term 'forcing' for the MNF game this week though.. 49ers/Cards..

Anyway, what a huge game for a multitude of reasons. Both teams need wins for their divisions and the conference. This game could realistically determine HFA. Also could be a NFCCG preview.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 11-24-2010, 06:44 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Forcing? If you don't want to watch Colts/Chargers then you're not a football fan lol. I could understand the term 'forcing' for the MNF game this week though.. 49ers/Cards..

Anyway, what a huge game for a multitude of reasons. Both teams need wins for their divisions and the conference. This game could realistically determine HFA. Also could be a NFCCG preview.
Sunday night will be which QB is better with a broken team. I fully expect the chargers to lose that game. I for one would rather see the fight for first place to be honest, but the falcons play not tv friendly football. My homerism is showing I guess.

Why is the panthers game not on CBS? Now I have to go to a bar to enjoy the game. Can't Espn flex this game to Monday or something?

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Old 11-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 17

lol, it's always so funny the way MNF screws up with their second-half matchups. SNF rules with their flex-schedule.

I'm very interested for this game, it's the best of the best in the NFC, if you ask me.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #20
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

I think one reason ESPN can't do the flex scheduling is cause for SNF the game is just flexed from say a 1pm or 4pm game to the night game where as MNF is on a completely different day. MNF still has some great games left Pats/Jets, Saints/Falcons, Balt/Houston, Bears/Vikes is always a good one

I'm hoping and I think the Packers win this one in a close game, good teams can win anywhere on the road this whole 18-1 record at home for Ryan isn't as big of deal for me atleast.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #21
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24

Yes the Falcons are @ Home so they have the Edge there.. Falcons are 9th in the NFL against the Pass.. But with the way Rodgers has been playing, I think he will have Success against that secondary... And With the way our Defense is playing I'm confident we have a chance to win this game.

These are 2 of the Top teams that create turnovers w/Atlanta at +10 and GB at +8.

So IMO whoever creates the most turnovers wins the Game, My prediction GB 27 ATL 21

Last edited by BleacherBum2310; 11-24-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2010, 01:08 PM   #22
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34

I see Williams Moore getting an int in this game. Might be a game changer.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #23
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis

Yes I'm not a football fan because I don't wanna see two one man gangs on Sunday Night.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Yes I'm not a football fan because I don't wanna see two one man gangs on Sunday Night.
Suit yourself I guess.

Just out of curiosity, someone mentioned the Falcons have an 18-1 record at home with Ryan, who did they lose to?
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »