Home

Jamaal Charles, Bowe, Cassel and the Chiefs

This is a discussion on Jamaal Charles, Bowe, Cassel and the Chiefs within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #17
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Jamaal Charles, Bowe, Cassel and the Chiefs

Yeah, home teams will win their division games is my assumption. I am not expecting a win in SD. An upset is likely the division title for KC, but it's up to both teams to finish out their remaining opponents.

When all is said or done, if the Chiefs only drop 1-2 including the SD game, and the Chargers lose another 1-2, both may make it. Records for both AFC and NFC are inflated because there are still a lot of division games outstanding. Depending on how things play out, one of these two teams could miss the playoffs at 11-5 - http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario

Last edited by mestevo; 11-29-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 32

Yes they are good players, and yes, I did expect most of them to break-out this year. I also predicted the Chiefs to breakout this year too (I've correctly predicted all 11 of their games in August, i.e. I said they'd be 7-4 (beating the teams they did, exactly) at this point in August!)

Sorry for bragging, but I've wanted to say that since everyone has called them a surprise team.

But Bowe is having a real nice year!
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21
Old 11-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #19
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

KC isn't going to win in SD. They've yet to beat a decent team on the road. Not to mention the Chargers own December and are playing the most complete game of ball in the AFC West by far. Anybody seriously expecting the Chiefs to beat SD on the road is on crack.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:09 PM   #20
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

Cassel is having a great year as well, but you mention the players like Manning,Brees,Rivers who had more picks thrown. They throw it more then Cassel and with most having nearly a 6% better comp %. I haven't watched a whole lot of players like Manning and Rivers, but I can gurantee you that more then half of Brees' picks bounced off his receivers hands.

Charles is having a great season too, he's putting up good stats on fewer carries and is playing like a top RB. But I still wouldn't say he's the best RB in the NFL right now.

Dwayne Bowe on the other hand is tearing it up right now and imo is one of the best WR in the NFL right now.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #21
Banned

GATESopenRIVERSflow's Arena

OVR: 10

They'll have to try and win the wild card if they want in the playoffs, cause we know who's winning this division.

I've been saying for years that when Norv Turner developed his amazing halftime speech skills that the Chargers would be unstoppable, and now it is come true. The Super Bowl has pretty much been a formality since that game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2010, 05:40 PM   #22
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATESopenRIVERSflow
They'll have to try and win the wild card if they want in the playoffs, cause we know who's winning this division.

We shall see....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »