Home

Week 16: Patriots at Bills

This is a discussion on Week 16: Patriots at Bills within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25
Week 16: Patriots at Bills

Well, we get our divisional games to end out the year. If we beat the Patriots this Sunday and the Jets win than they'll be playing against us next Sunday for something important, I think.

Brady has been absolutely insane this year. I think our DBs are gonna get torched. Whoever is covering their TE needs to take out his legs, or something. It could be bad.

We did play tough with them earlier in the year, but that was before Brady decided he is the second coming. We're doing a lot better now with Chandler coming on strong... but I don't see this as a close one.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #2
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Week 16: Patriots at Bills

You know what muggs i've seen the bills take on better defense than the patriots and do ok . I would love the upset special for a christmas present. I think if the bills get to brady and they air the ball out they may have a good chance to win. Those are really big IF'S, but hey its Christmas time we need a miracle
Old 12-22-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

It would be amazing to hose the Patriots. And next week the Jets. It would put a nice exclamation point on a very strong second half of the season. I can't believe we started 0-8 with the way we've played lately. Teams need time to gel, I suppose. Especially one with so many new pieces as this Bills team has had.

It's hard to go against the Patriots against anyone, let alone the Bills who have been their bitches for a few years, but it would not surprise me to see this be a close game. I hope we can come out on the better end of it as a fan, but as a predictor, you gotta see the Patriots winning this one en route to them taking over the world. Or at least a strong playoff run...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 12-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
MVP

Hova57's Arena

Even in that 0-8 they had like 4 or 5 ot games and others the lost at the last minute. i think got blown out like once this season
Old 12-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Yeah, this one is going to be close just like the first meeting this season was. Don't really know how close, but I wouldn't be surprised to see something close to 38-31.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
Even in that 0-8 they had like 4 or 5 ot games and others the lost at the last minute. i think got blown out like once this season
Trust me, as a Bills fan, I'm acutely aware of that. But that's the problem, we've been close but no cigar. Three OT games, three OT losses (KC, BAL, PIT). Just need to close them out or seize the moment if it's there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 12-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #7
MVP

Hova57's Arena

they will get there i think its just the beginning of a young team starting to gel i don't think they need to go out and get a qb . they could use the picks other places.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

a 10-14 point spread seems about right too me. In week 3 the bills were a lot worse than what they are now, but the patriots d was a lot worse too. Patriots O was different style then which hurt our d. I wouldnt think the bills score more than 24 though. Pats shouldnt score more than 38 or 40 as the bill secondary isnt that bad, its just their run d.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »