Home

Looking for a Team

This is a discussion on Looking for a Team within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #33
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Looking for a Team

The Browns would be on the top of my list, because of location, and like I said, my wife and in-laws root for them. But I'll tell you, it impresses me how quickly I heard from Jacksonville and Buffalo.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

im strongly against changing your teams no matter what they're record says. i'm a life long orioles fan since birth how do you think i feel? i wouldn't renounce my fan hood.......

i say keep sticking with the bengals, but if it is a dire issue switch too the jets, patriots, cowboys, steelers or something a team that has a reasonable chance of winning loads of games
Old 02-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #35
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

I just don't like the thought of rooting for a team where the owner does not care at all if they win, as long as he is making money.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loyal to other teams over the Bengals, in other sports. The team I'm most die-hard about, is the Michigan Wolverines football team. Then, it's the Cincinnati Reds. Life long Reds fan. The Bengals were my favorite team after Jerry Rice retired, and I got done following him around to the 49ers first, then the Raiders. So I'm not a life long Bengals fan or anything like that.

I think, if a team doesn't want to improve, why should I waste my time rooting for them? I know a lot of you are life long fans of different teams and you'd never give up on them, but like I said, I'm not a life long Bengals fan, or anything like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2011, 08:45 PM   #36
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
I just don't like the thought of rooting for a team where the owner does not care at all if they win, as long as he is making money.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loyal to other teams over the Bengals, in other sports. The team I'm most die-hard about, is the Michigan Wolverines football team. Then, it's the Cincinnati Reds. Life long Reds fan. The Bengals were my favorite team after Jerry Rice retired, and I got done following him around to the 49ers first, then the Raiders. So I'm not a life long Bengals fan or anything like that.

I think, if a team doesn't want to improve, why should I waste my time rooting for them? I know a lot of you are life long fans of different teams and you'd never give up on them, but like I said, I'm not a life long Bengals fan, or anything like that.
Dude, as a Bengals fan, I'm telling you to leave while you still can. Unfortunately I was too late and can't see me supporting anyone else or I would be out the door with you.

That goes for all Bengals fans that hasn't became totally attached to the team.

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman
Old 02-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #37
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Don't get me wrong, I was a fan of theirs. My parents have liked them forever. And seeing the orange and black face the Browns (especially if I change sides), will be weird, rooting for another team. But I just don't see the front office of the Bengals ever changing. If so, good for them. But I highly doubt it.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
Don't get me wrong, I was a fan of theirs. My parents have liked them forever. And seeing the orange and black face the Browns (especially if I change sides), will be weird, rooting for another team. But I just don't see the front office of the Bengals ever changing. If so, good for them. But I highly doubt it.
Dude - the Gruden era is just beginning in Cincy. How can you not have hope? A Gruden in Cincy definitely makes me nervous as a Steeler fan. You beat us twice in 09 - which will now be known in Cincy as 1 B.G. (Before Gruden)

Besides - you just won the AFC North last year and went 6-0 in the division.

It's not like you have had 18 consecutive losing seasons.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 46

if I were you I would pick an NFC team that is on the uprise that and kind of cheer for them and the bengals; a team such as the lions,49ers, or rams
Old 02-04-2011, 02:09 AM   #40
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersbball20
if I were you I would pick an NFC team that is on the uprise that and kind of cheer for them and the bengals; a team such as the lions,49ers, or rams
Bucs?
10 char
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »