Home

Top 100 Players of 2011 On NFL Network.

This is a discussion on Top 100 Players of 2011 On NFL Network. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #9
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Top 100 Players of 2011 On NFL Network.

Jaguars I could see on the list are MJD, Lewis, Knighton and Kampman. Maybe D. Smith as he is well known by the players as one of the top 4-3 LB's but he gets no love by anyone.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #10
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

They made this list based on 2011, correct?

Then why is McNabb on this list? I understand the players voted for each other but do they honestly believe he was one of the best 100 players out of 1800 other players or are they putting him on there strictly based on what he accomplished over his career, which sounds more likely at this point.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:31 AM   #11
PGH for GTA VI

spacefunk's Arena

OVR: 13

This is what annoys me about NFL Network. They have complete access to the NFL Films library but yet we get stuff like this. What are they gonna do if there's no season? A 15 day "Top 10" marathon?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 49

If this list is really top 100 players of 2011(and not all time)....then Rogers should be the top QB on the list. The guy played terrific all year, and dominated the super bowl IMO.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #13
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
If this list is really top 100 players of 2011(and not all time)....then Rogers should be the top QB on the list. The guy played terrific all year, and dominated the super bowl IMO.
Dominant and Super Bowl winner yes, but Tom Brady says otherwise concerning last year the man was an MVP for a reason

Last edited by Chrisksaint; 05-01-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #14
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan

Then why is McNabb on this list? I understand the players voted for each other but do they honestly believe he was one of the best 100 players out of 1800 other players or are they putting him on there strictly based on what he accomplished over his career, which sounds more likely at this point.
Yeah I understand what you're saying but I have no problem with McNabb at 100. He still was having a decent year before he got pulled. He was getting a lot of yards, but not a lot of TD's. The problem I have is with McFadden at 98. He had a monster year. Now if it was based on previous seasons too then I would have no problem with that, but it's supposed to be based on just last season alone. Even MJD said he thought Mcfadden should've been in the top 30. I'm seriously debating not watching anymore of this series. I'm sure there'll be a whole bunch of questionable picks for this show. I like the highlights and stuff, but the rankings seem like they are gonna be ridiculous.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:13 PM   #15
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

It's not even that he didn't have alot of TDs but from watching him, he had too many average-below average games out there. And I understand the Shanahan thing because that certainly didn't help either but the whole Short-arming his WRs, throwing the ball into the dirt and holding on to the ball too long at times, even when he had protection.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #16

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan

I think u can Put him on this list. I mean he seems like he would be a top 20 QB but I'm just taking a guess based off 2011.

I think you put him in a better situation and he'll do better but he could easily be getting a lifetime achievement award as well. And I Wouldn't doubt he is the only player. I'm just saying out of the best 100 players in the NFL from the 11' season I think he fits he squezes in there some where.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »