Home

TIRED of MEDIOCRITY!! Bengals are BUNGLES!!

This is a discussion on TIRED of MEDIOCRITY!! Bengals are BUNGLES!! within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Rookie

BengalsFan99's Arena

OVR: 0
TIRED of MEDIOCRITY!! Bengals are BUNGLES!!

I am currently entering my final year as a Bengals (Bungles) Fan! I have spent a lot of money on Tickets to games, gas to drive 2hrs. to games, beer at games, jerseys, money at bars when the game wasnt on locally. I feel like an idiot for sticking with the team this long!
Yesterday news broke that MB will continue his stance and not trade or release the Quitter AKA Carson Palmer. Hell after last seasons meltdown from him I thought they should have traded him anyway and go get a vet and draft a young guy to groom!!! Turns out he quits on the team and they constantly try to convince him not to...WHAT!!!
Players leave teams all the time, owners cut players that have given their all...so I figure I can leave this sorry a s s team and cheer for somebody else!!! To some of you this may seem really disloyal or whatever but I am tired of supporting something that will never give back what I put in.
With all that being said I am giving them one last season to show and prove if they deserve my money, energy, and fandom. I already know the outcome of the season lol so I will probably be looking to join another teams fanbase. Maybe Philly, Tampa, or Carolina (big Cam fan).

"Cant Wait"...for Madden 12 and I look forward to the revamped Franchise mode. Online Communities looks interesting as well.

Last edited by BengalsFan99; 07-27-2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: didnt mention Madden 12
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: TIRED of MEDIOCRITY!! Bengals are BUNGLES!!

Don't mean to stomp on your rant but this should probably go in the team thread (see the subforum at the top of this forum) or the thread discussing Palmer and the Bengals. I feel your pain but I'm gonna lock this up.

You can copy it to this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-bungals.html
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »