Home

Rank NFL offenses 1-32

This is a discussion on Rank NFL offenses 1-32 within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #73
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: Rank NFL offenses 1-32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Lot of hyperbole being said about Mr. Jackson right now...
Pack I have gone through the game 3x's. Heard commentary from two different group(One of those group was with Mike Mayock) that said Tarvaris played well. Went through trying to find flaws from what I could see. I came away with one bad throw (not counting the deep shot down the field or times he was hit while throwing) and one bad decision when be tried to force it to Rice in the endzone and it almost was picked. I think that's pretty damn good for a half of football. Especially considering he was pressured way too often.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:41 PM   #74
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

You certainly spent a lot of time analyzing Tavaris Jackson then, dude.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #75
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
I just wanted to be thorough. Sometimes when you watch it once you miss things. Just to the make sure I wasn't crazy because I've read so many negative things about his performance. I was seriously wondering had I watch the same game they did.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #76
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Pack I have gone through the game 3x's. Heard commentary from two different group(One of those group was with Mike Mayock) that said Tarvaris played well. Went through trying to find flaws from what I could see. I came away with one bad throw (not counting the deep shot down the field or times he was hit while throwing) and one bad decision when be tried to force it to Rice in the endzone and it almost was picked. I think that's pretty damn good for a half of football. Especially considering he was pressured way too often.
Oh I wasn't talking about you, just the other stuff that's been said thought kinda had me like "Really?" LOL.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:02 PM   #77
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
Obviously more time the the Seahawks did even, Whitehurst is ten times the qb of Jackson. For the guy defense TJ, you don't know much because passes aren't to the real story. In almost a full half now he hasn't put up a point, sweet games. I'm just saying, I know him from watching him, he's not improved and possibly worse than ever.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=48.225108,-101.274800
Old 08-25-2011, 06:56 PM   #78
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Obviously more time the the Seahawks did even, Whitehurst is ten times the qb of Jackson. For the guy defense TJ, you don't know much because passes aren't to the real story. In almost a full half now he hasn't put up a point, sweet games. I'm just saying, I know him from watching him, he's not improved and possibly worse than ever.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=48.225108,-101.274800
Jackson only played 3 series the 1st and attempted 5 passes. The second game he had 3 false starts, 1 clipping penalty, poor pass protection, and 3 drops. And still managed to lead the team inside the 5 only to have Bevell call 4 straight running plays. How is this his fault. I'm not calling Tarvaris Steve Young, and he may end up having a dreadful year and pulled in favor of Clipboard Jesus. My thing is let him fail before you criticize him. He's played zero regular season games and in some people minds he has 40INT and -104.9 passer rating.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:51 PM   #79
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
27. Lions- This team has a great receivers, but doesn't have much else. They have an ok running back and an ok offensive line. They have an average QB who hasn't proven himself yet and can't stay healthy. They will be average at best.
Average is 16. 27 is putrid. Last year we were average with our backup QB starting most of the year (17th in YPG, 15th in PPG). We have a great TE in Brandon Pettigrew, a young HB in Best who is great at catching balls out of the backfield, a top 3 WR in Calvin Johnson, plus some other nice complementary pieces in Scheffler, Young and Burelson. You can't really call Stafford average since we hardly saw him play all last year; he's more of an unknown. I would say that we'll rank in the top 20 barring copious amounts of injuries.

Props though for rating all 32 teams.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #80
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Sorry, Tarvaris Jackson is an awful QB, without a doubt the worst starting quarterback in the league right now, and probably wouldn't even be many teams backup. He is a guy that the Vikings idiot head coach thought he could steal into a McNabb. TJack will be throwing up balls in the Arena league or CFL soon because he won't have a job in the NFL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by untrugby
any one mention that tavaris is the worst QB of the worst division in a QB driven league? Bad news for seahawks IMO.
I guess the 49ers QB situation doesn't exist. He's still better than what they have, even if that isn't saying much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »