Home

Let's Talk About Players In General

This is a discussion on Let's Talk About Players In General within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2011, 09:28 PM   #33
Haterade Drinker

untrugby's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Let's Talk About Players In General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
Do you guys think it is too bold of a prediction for Mark Ingram to lead the NFL in rushing this year?
Ingram will only have a chance to lead the NFL if he gets traded to a team that runs the ball. The saints havent had a 1100 yard rusher since deuce in 2003
Old 08-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #34
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

as long as Tarvaris Jackson is the starting QB for the Hawks, their offense wont score any tds
Old 08-30-2011, 04:11 PM   #35
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Update on Britt for JBH3...

Looks like he's cleared and won't have to sit any games for his "issues" during the lockout, but it looks like he's got a hamstring injury which I believe was the same issue that bothered him throughout last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 12:40 AM   #36
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

Interested in seeing what Beanie Wells can do as the main guy and he's looked good so far.

Some more saints players observations: Mark Ingram looks like a stud to me I'd guess almost 1k yards and 10+TDs this season. Jimmy Graham is another star in the making, absolute athletic freak who impressed last season and has in preseason also it seems Brees looks his way a lot
Old 08-31-2011, 03:14 PM   #37
MVP

Amoo316's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm interested to see what the Packers do with D.J Williams. Guy was one of the best, if not the best pass catching TE I have seen in the college game in a long time. I think he has Dallas Clark like potential and will be interest to see how GB handles him with already having a solid starter in J.Fin.

I'm looking forward to how JH manages the 9ers backfield this season. I'm also interested to see how Anthony Dixon does this year. He led the SEC in rushing his Senior season, but coming from Miss State he was pretty under the radar. We know JH likes to run the ball and Gore has a recent history of injuries. The Niners did pick up Kendell Hunter who had a quietly solid career at OSU who could challenge Dixon for the number 2 spot. Will be interested to see what happens in that backfield this year.
NBA: Heat
NCAA: Florida & Miss State
NFL: Whichever team currently has the most of my favorite college players
NHL: Caps
Tennis: The Joker & Sloane Stevens
WWE: Dean Ambrose
Misc: Anybody wearing a Team USA jersey
Old 09-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #38
Mainstream Outlaw

Kruza's Arena

OVR: 39
Icon2 Re: Let's Talk About Players In General

I thought it would be a good time to bump this thread and comment on players that we were going to watch closely now that all but two teams have played two full regular season games.

To me, Patrick Willis has played well up to this point. The revamped front seven of the 49ers have done a serviceable job and doesn't appear to miss a beat despite the turnover. The secondary, however, is another story altogether.

As for Tarvaris Jackson... wow. I honestly do not see him holding on to the Seahawks starting quarterback job by November. Not unless the organization is bent on purposely tanking this season.

Kruza
Old 09-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #39
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

Kenny Britt has looked good, real good.

Beanie Wells has done something for once.

Mark Ingram has been average, but he's a rookie and for some reason our Line has been inconsistent in run blocking. He's shown some flashes of his potential tho in a few runs against the bears, runs with power and doesn't go down easily.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:24 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 13

I know this is way ahead, but I want to see what the Seahawks can do with Luck or Barkley and the Panthers with Jeffery or Blackmon. I think these teams can become seven or eight win teams in a year or two.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »