Home

Week 7: Chicago Bears vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (London)

This is a discussion on Week 7: Chicago Bears vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (London) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #41
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Week 7: Chicago Bears vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (London)

We needed that. 4-3 heading into the bye.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 0

Same record going into the bye week like last season, hope the second half of the season follows the same path (except the NFC Conf loss, but you get what I mean).
Old 10-23-2011, 11:35 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

Freeman mustve picked up some bad habits during the offseason workouts they had on their own or something. He has looked different compared to last year. Hes been pretty tentative with his decisions and staring down receivers isnt helping. Analyst may say that hes taking more risk this year but I think its more due to being late with throws and staring down receivers which have allowed the D to get a good read on them. He barely throws anything over 20yards, i think he has one of the least attempts over 20yds. Mike Williams also hasnt look too good this year as well, Parker and Briscoe seems to be outplaying him so far.

In any case, hopefully they get things right during the bye week since they got Saints coming up again!

anyhow, good game bears.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:03 AM   #44
Banned

ZooM z00m's Arena

OVR: 5

Freeman is taking a step back this season, so far. There's still plenty of time left though. I think Blount being out hurt them a lot too.

Also, Chicago was lucky this wasn't played in Tampa..... I REALLY hate these lame a** neutral site games..ESPECIALLY across the pond. Tampa probably would have pounced on the Bears in the Bay.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:33 AM   #45
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Still don't know why Raheem didn't call a timeout with 2:38 left and the bears had a 4th down. Instead, he lets it run down and they kick the FG at the 2 min warning. You had two timeouts left + the 2 min. warning. Call the time out and you get the ball back with 1 TO and the 2 min warning but with 2:30 on the clock rather then 1:50. Seems like a bone head move to give away 40 seconds to save 1 TO that late in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #46
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooM z00m
Freeman is taking a step back this season, so far. There's still plenty of time left though. I think Blount being out hurt them a lot too.

Also, Chicago was lucky this wasn't played in Tampa..... I REALLY hate these lame a** neutral site games..ESPECIALLY across the pond. Tampa probably would have pounced on the Bears in the Bay.
Pure conjecture. Both teams had to deal with the trip. I don't think the game would have gone much differently in Tampa.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:22 PM   #47
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooM z00m

Don't know about "pounced on the Bears" but the NFL does a good job of taking external variables out and home field advantage does deserve a little bump. These games take that away from a team every year, while adding the extra element of adjusting scheduling before and after the game that no other team has to deal with.

More importantly, I can't even imagine the amount of money being lost to some cities by these games being taken to London.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »