Home

Week 9: New York Giants v. New England Patriots

This is a discussion on Week 9: New York Giants v. New England Patriots within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #41
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Week 9: New York Giants v. New England Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbird123
Not really, but my best friend is a cowboy fan so.....I don't know. Now let's not get off topic, and get back to talking about the game.
That should've happened after my post. Please don't make me pull out a hammer for something this silly. Not ONE more cowboy related post in this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2011, 11:56 PM   #42
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
My preview:

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...triots-week-9/

Patriots' pass defense numbers against intermediate passes are just absurd.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:11 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Nicks Bradshaw Pierre Paul are out. I dont see this one ending well at all. Maybe my boy Da'rel Scott will finally get a chance to burn out there on sunday.

Tuck Osi Kiwi and Canty and even Joseph will have to play out of their minds for us to have a hope as well as an error free Eli (I honestly dont see that happening sorry Eli).

Manningham and Cruz are the wr only? Yeah Eli will have to be perfect since we have no running game or scary receiver for the D to actually care about guarding.

Look for Tom to put up a career stat line on sunday folks. I just dont see it any other way.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:46 AM   #44
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Nicks Bradshaw Pierre Paul are out. I dont see this one ending well at all. Maybe my boy Da'rel Scott will finally get a chance to burn out there on sunday.

Tuck Osi Kiwi and Canty and even Joseph will have to play out of their minds for us to have a hope as well as an error free Eli (I honestly dont see that happening sorry Eli).

Manningham and Cruz are the wr only? Yeah Eli will have to be perfect since we have no running game or scary receiver for the D to actually care about guarding.

Look for Tom to put up a career stat line on sunday folks. I just dont see it any other way.
I feel like that's going to happen.. but I don't want it to since I'm a Giants fan and I'm a Patriots fan I don't know what want right now. I want the Giants to win, no the Patriots. IDK who I want to win.

Last edited by mjbird123; 11-05-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #45
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56

"We lost Steve Smith and Kevin Boss, Eli's two security blankets. Nicks runs the wrong route too often, Manningham can't catch, Hixon is coming off of an injury. We also have two new faces on the offensive line, and we don't even have Osi Umenyiora ready. Justin Tuck is facing neck and groin problems, so our only choices are 2nd year Jason Pierre Paul, who did pretty well last year, and Dave Tollefson, who is pretty much useless. We also lost our starting DT, and our almost Pro Bowl cornerback who led the team in tackles and has been as consistent as anyone in interceptions the past few years (Terrell Thomas). Our starting MLB is out for the season, so now we have a rookie starting at the position. There's no way this team could have a winning record. Eli's an idiot if he think's he's in Brady's class, and we should fire Reese."

I heard way too much of that this offseason and preseason, and all I've seen since is a winning team. Sure, this is our toughest matchup so far, but if you're counting out a team with Eli Manning and Justin Tuck, well then you simply haven't watched enough football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2011, 03:54 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Dude I dont even know where to begin with that post. We'll see today and I hope to betsy we win. I just don't think its gonna happen. And the Giants havent played anybody to get hyped about them.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #47
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Pierre-Paul will play today, it seems.

I don't have a good feeling about this game, as a Patriots fan, at all. Probably because of the last time everyone thought the Pats were going to beat the Giants.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #48
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

So I'm assuming this the NFL version of LSU-Alabama listening to NFL Network and BSPN talk about this game. Especially since apparently, two teams that have met in a Super Bowl FOUR YEARS AGO have never played each in the regular season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »