Home

Week 10: New York Football Giants (6-2) @ San Francisco 49ers (7-1)

This is a discussion on Week 10: New York Football Giants (6-2) @ San Francisco 49ers (7-1) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #113
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Week 10: New York Football Giants (6-2) @ San Francisco 49ers (7-1)

To be fair to Rolle, due to the injuries in the secondary he's forced to play out of position (alot more man to man coverage) They're using him as a cb in the nickel package with Phillips and Grant at safety.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #114
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Plus. Patrick Willis.
He gave half of his talent to NaVorro Bowman for the good of the team and is still one of,if not THE best LB. Bowman actually has more tackles and is 2nd overall.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:17 AM   #115
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
He gave half of his talent to NaVorro Bowman for the good of the team and is still one of,if not THE best LB. Bowman actually has more tackles and is 2nd overall.
That's just scary.

If Bowman and Willis team up like that...wow.

My linebacker-loving self is just going to have to keep an eye on this. Never thought I'd be looking at becoming a 49ers fan, but defense-first teams ALWAYS get my attention, especially in this QB-rules-all mindset of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2011, 11:52 PM   #116
Banned

ZooM z00m's Arena

OVR: 5

What happened with Patrick Willis/Jake Ballard at the end of that game? I had to go to work during the 3rd quarter but my friends kept telling me something about Ballard/Willis on 4th and 2 with 40 ticks left in the game? I haven't had much time since then to really dig in to it but I heard there was a significantly big missed call at the end there.

Hats off to the Niners though, they look like they're "back".

Oh and, who is Alex Smith...and what did he do with Alex Smith? That guy looked halfway decent out there.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #117
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooM z00m
What happened with Patrick Willis/Jake Ballard at the end of that game? I had to go to work during the 3rd quarter but my friends kept telling me something about Ballard/Willis on 4th and 2 with 40 ticks left in the game? I haven't had much time since then to really dig in to it but I heard there was a significantly big missed call at the end there.

Hats off to the Niners though, they look like they're "back".

Oh and, who is Alex Smith...and what did he do with Alex Smith? That guy looked halfway decent out there.
The same guy he's always been, he just doesn't have a mongoloid coaching him anymore. Alex has actually had flashes of brilliance for years, but nobody realizes this because they don't watch Niners games.
"In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel."
Old 11-18-2011, 11:20 PM   #118
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott812313
The same guy he's always been, he just doesn't have a mongoloid coaching him anymore. Alex has actually had flashes of brilliance for years, but nobody realizes this because they don't watch Niners games.
One of my best friends through the years is a Niners fan. He changed his opinion on the guy weekly it seemed. Good to see him finally in the right situation.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:54 PM   #119
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakan723
To be fair to Rolle, due to the injuries in the secondary he's forced to play out of position (alot more man to man coverage) They're using him as a cb in the nickel package with Phillips and Grant at safety.
He was drafted as a cb so it's not really out of position. He's just not a good player. He's never been a good nfl player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »