Home

Week 10: Houston Texans (6-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-4)

This is a discussion on Week 10: Houston Texans (6-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-4) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2011, 04:30 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 55
Re: Week 10: Houston Texans (6-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
Whatever, let all these guys fly under the radar again. It's fine. Frankly they deserve it, after failing to deliver on the hype for 3 years straight.
It's not all on them failing to deliver though. One man pretty much kept them out of the playoffs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibito
Perhaps you guys should watch Calvin Johnson a little more. I'll admit, I've seen more of Calvin then Andre, but what I have seen of Andre has not led me to believe that he's a better WR.

Calvin has just plain been dominating corners and safeties this season.
You're an idiot if you say Andre is just top 5. At the minimum he is top 2. Calvin is a superior athlete to Andre but Andre is one of the most complete WRs in the history of the NFL. I'll take the WR who is one of the best route runners, has great hands, and can block. People love Calvin because of the amazing in traffic catches but don't even ask themselves why does he have to make these type of catches? Why can't he get open on 1-on-1 coverage like Andre? Calvin will definitely be the better receiver in the upcoming years but the crown still belongs to number 80.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #43
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
It's not all on them failing to deliver though. One man pretty much kept them out of the playoffs.
No, not really. Peyton Manning had nothing to do with the Texans missing kicks, ****ty secondary, shooting themselves in the foot, etc.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #44
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf3
You're an idiot if you say Andre is just top 5. At the minimum he is top 2. Calvin is a superior athlete to Andre but Andre is one of the most complete WRs in the history of the NFL. I'll take the WR who is one of the best route runners, has great hands, and can block. People love Calvin because of the amazing in traffic catches but don't even ask themselves why does he have to make these type of catches? Why can't he get open on 1-on-1 coverage like Andre? Calvin will definitely be the better receiver in the upcoming years but the crown still belongs to number 80.
No need to be rude, and I'm not sure what you're watching because I see Calvin get open plenty of times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »