Home

The Official Colts 0-16 Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Colts 0-16 Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will the Colts go 0-16
Yes 48 51.06%
No 46 48.94%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2011, 06:00 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 55
Re: The Official Colts 0-16 Thread

Eleven down, five to go.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #50
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

I guess Carolina didn't want to be the team to lose to the Colts. Bad teams always play their best against other bad teams.

Anyways, one of their best chances is down the drain.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #51
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
I still think Jacksonville is going to be the team to give Indy their first and only win this year.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2011, 09:40 PM   #52
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by av7
Leinart led Texans will be a win to me.
Whoever-led now Texans will be the Colts win.

If I remember right from an article i read, there are 2 guys in the Colts that were part of the 0-16 Lions?
Old 11-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #53
Banned

a_maz_ing's Arena

OVR: 8

Question Colts fans:
Lets say hypothetically say Manning comes back for the last 4 games and gets you guys 2-4 wins and eliminates you from the Luck Sweepstakes but says he is going to retire at the end of this contract at the latest, possibly in 3 years. Would you be mad?
Old 11-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_maz_ing
Question Colts fans:
Lets say hypothetically say Manning comes back for the last 4 games and gets you guys 2-4 wins and eliminates you from the Luck Sweepstakes but says he is going to retire at the end of this contract at the latest, possibly in 3 years. Would you be mad?
2 wins is not enough to get out of the Luck Sweepstakes, the Rams will more than likely win another game.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:07 PM   #55
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_maz_ing
Question Colts fans:
Yes. What does the NFL say when a franchise player is traded for a younger player, or future picks? "It's just business." I have stated before that Manning's time has come and gone, and he was only going to get us so far from this point forward. I have seen sooo many people say, "look, without him the Colts are horrible", but I see a guy in there that wouldn't even be a third string QB anywhere else (Painter). We never needed a real backup, but as we can see, when a guy is always there and no one else is needed, and then some scrub is thrust into the starting role, then you get a team without continuity. I believe Manning is finished, and will announce his retirement at the end of the season. Is it sad? Yes. But is it business, You betcha.

But who better to learn from then Manning. Barkley, Luck, Moore.....ect, it will be better than Painter or Orlovsky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2011, 11:27 PM   #56
Banned

a_maz_ing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic_BR
2 wins is not enough to get out of the Luck Sweepstakes, the Rams will more than likely win another game.
Well I wouldn't count on it, Rams only winnable games are @ SEA and @ SF if they rest their starters.
Vikings, the other 2 win team, also only have 2 winnable games with vs Denver and @ WAS.
Besides I said winning 2 to 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYST2000
Yes. What does the NFL say when a franchise player is traded for a younger player, or future picks? "It's just business." I have stated before that Manning's time has come and gone, and he was only going to get us so far from this point forward. I have seen sooo many people say, "look, without him the Colts are horrible", but I see a guy in there that wouldn't even be a third string QB anywhere else (Painter). We never needed a real backup, but as we can see, when a guy is always there and no one else is needed, and then some scrub is thrust into the starting role, then you get a team without continuity. I believe Manning is finished, and will announce his retirement at the end of the season. Is it sad? Yes. But is it business, You betcha.

But who better to learn from then Manning. Barkley, Luck, Moore.....ect, it will be better than Painter or Orlovsky.
Agreed, I think if yall even had freaking Matt Moore and he got to learn the playbook yall could have had at least a win or 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »