Home

Week 14 Saints (9-3) @ Titans (7-5)!!!

This is a discussion on Week 14 Saints (9-3) @ Titans (7-5)!!! within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
Week 14 Saints (9-3) @ Titans (7-5)!!!

I'm interested in the thoughts of Saint's and Titans fans going into to this game. I noticed this morning the Bleacher report has this game listed as a guaranteed lose for the Titans. I'm not so sure about that...

We are coming off of two big wins against two great opponents however those wins came at home.

For me this game is a real test of how far the Saints have come since their loss to the Rams and their battle's with inconsistency on both sides of the ball. The Titans have a great secondary when healthy and now CJ2k has caught his stride. They are also very much alive in the hunt for a playoff spot.

On the Saints side we struggle against the run and haven't been great against the pass either. Not to mention we can't seem to win games on the road. Our offense is red hot but again we've been playing at home.

The high in Nashville is going to be around 48F which isn't to bad and the wind is supposed to be around 3-4 mph that day so our passing game shouldn't be that affected by the elements.

I see this game being a true test for us as any advancement in the playoffs will guarantee another road game. I'm curious as to how confident you guy's are going into this game?

My guesstimate is CJ2k and J. Graham have a huge game but the Saints pull out a very close game 24-17.

Last edited by ABR173rd; 12-09-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
MVP

Rancid Radio's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Week 14 Saints (9-3) @ Titans (7-5)!!!

Titans are playing good football and they can't afford a loss at any point for the rest of the season. I think this one is close, but I'll take the Titans because I'm rooting for them.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #3
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Jimothy Graham.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 12-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Titans only hope is if Johnson can continue to his current level of okat an keep the saints offense off the field.

Sent from Jesus EVO
Old 12-09-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

OVR: 32

The Saints will take this game.
Saints: 35
Titains: 24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #6
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAM-IncReDiBLe-
Titans only hope is if Johnson can continue to his current level of okat an keep the saints offense off the field.

Sent from Jesus EVO
This is the key. If the Titans try to play the shootout game with the Saints, this is over by halftime. Run the ball, keep Brees off the field. If they do that, I think it's very possible we could win.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

I like the job Munchack is doing with the Titans, and they've been playing some solid football lately, but they are going into this matchup lacking in the one area that you can't be deficient in when facing Drew Brees... pass rush. The Titans 4 man rush left with Washburn, and if you have to blitz to get to Brees, it's going to be a long day.

I'm hoping for a competitive game, though. Maybe those rowdy Nashville fans, and the natural grass can be the difference.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:13 AM   #8
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36
One of the few times I'll root for the Saints.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »