Home

MNF: Week 14 - St. Louis Rams (2-10) @ Seattle Seahawks (5-7)

This is a discussion on MNF: Week 14 - St. Louis Rams (2-10) @ Seattle Seahawks (5-7) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2011, 12:30 AM   #17
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MNF: Week 14 - St. Louis Rams (2-10) @ Seattle Seahawks (5-7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAM-IncReDiBLe-
There's nothing wrong with Bradford. He was throwing to bums before he got the Denver wr who's name I can't recall. He's been banged up an getting hit constantly. Give him another season too see if he can build chemestry with the Denver wr.

Sent from Jesus EVO
I agree.

Bradford has nothing to work with. The offensive line cannot pass block whatsoever. The Wide Receivers drop balls constantly. Josh McDaniels was brought in to do awesome things with the Offense and his lack of creativity sometimes is glaring. Also, injuries play a big factor. So does this being Bradford's 3rd offense in 3 years (Counting college).
Old 12-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #18
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

Brandon Lloyd. Assuming they spend the money to resign him.

So Saffold and Smith (two high OL picks) aren't very good? If that's the case (I don't watch many Rams games, the last one I watched was when the Lions destroyed them last year) then maybe a new GM is required.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #19
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

I understand the lack of interest in this game on a national level, but at least Pete Carroll tried to put on a show with the pitch and reverse on the opening kickoff and the two half back passes.

If it weren't for some inconsistent play the Seahawks would be right there in the thick of things for a playoff spot. As is it looks like they're gonna be on the outside looking in.

Also, what a shame to see such a good back like Steven Jackson go wasted on a team like the Rams. I swear they should just trade him to a good team this off season out of courtesy, because by the time they get things together he's gonna be about done.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #20
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
I understand the lack of interest in this game on a national level, but at least Pete Carroll tried to put on a show with the pitch and reverse on the opening kickoff and the two half back passes.

If it weren't for some inconsistent play the Seahawks would be right there in the thick of things for a playoff spot. As is it looks like they're gonna be on the outside looking in.

Also, what a shame to see such a good back like Steven Jackson go wasted on a team like the Rams. I swear they should just trade him to a good team this off season out of courtesy, because by the time they get things together he's gonna be about done.
Yeah I like Carroll for the Hawks. And technically they are still in the mix but just being this competitive should be considered a great plus, all things considered. Man they've gotta figure out how to get a healthy oline for an entire season though, wow. They've got good skill position players though (outside of QB which is still a work in progress but not horrible) and the D has played pretty well this year. I like their direction.

The Rams situation is unfortunate too. They aren't as close (imo) but they keep getting crushed with injury also. If they keep Lloyd (and all the other banged up WRs) they really do have solid pieces on offense. It's hard to tell how bad the oline is with all the injuries bc they do have some solid guys there too. I think the questions are really on defense. Their secondary has been hammered with injury as well but they still should be a better unit, imo... especially with a defensive head coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »