Home

Official 2012 Hard Knocks Thread

This is a discussion on Official 2012 Hard Knocks Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2012, 01:25 PM   #57
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Official 2012 Hard Knocks Thread

One last thing on this...

I think I'm probably being stupid about this, but does it seem weird to anyone else that the chick has a 3 inch cut on her face from getting hit by a round object (Chad's head)?

Does that generally happen when you headbutt someone? It gives them a long cut like they were hit by something sharp?
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #58
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

If they were in close quarters, I find it hard to believe that he could open up that serious of a gash in her head. I am in no way condoning domestic violence, but I'm with the homie bigeast on this; I don't know how well this will play in the locker room. A couple players have already said that they thought that cutting him was over the top.

Still his fault though; if he hadn't gone out his way to marry a ratchet broad, he's probably still in camp. Why do you have to marry her? She's a well known bust down... That's what she does, that's what she IS...

The more I hear cases like this, the more I think Derek Jeter could make a nice supplemental income teaching these idiots on the art of pimping while being a professional athlete. Have him speak at rookie symposiums across the four major sports.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:45 PM   #59
Pro

drewst18's Arena

OVR: 5

Whoa Whoa Whoa!

What the heck is going on here. Lets let due process play out... Chad Johnson has never had any history of violence.

As well Lozada Evelyn has had some run ins with violence before.

Who is to say that she didn't headbut him. This is not a man beating a woman where it is clear what happened. She could have just as easily headbutted him and cut herself open. Hell it almost makes more sense. She was the one enraged.

Not saying this happened either but here we have a bunch of people making Chad out to be some woman beater. If it turns out to be the case sure, but at least let the facts come out before we make this guy who has no history into Dez Bryant.

On a football note the Dolphins had every right to cut him, hes a distraction that isn't worth the hassle
Old 08-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelMan
If they were in close quarters, I find it hard to believe that he could open up that serious of a gash in her head. I am in no way condoning domestic violence, but I'm with the homie bigeast on this; I don't know how well this will play in the locker room. A couple players have already said that they thought that cutting him was over the top.

Still his fault though; if he hadn't gone out his way to marry a ratchet broad, he's probably still in camp. Why do you have to marry her? She's a well known bust down... That's what she does, that's what she IS...

The more I hear cases like this, the more I think Derek Jeter could make a nice supplemental income teaching these idiots on the art of pimping while being a professional athlete. Have him speak at rookie symposiums across the four major sports.
Could not agree more.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #61

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

The Dolphins signed Chad Johnson to a non guaranteed contract and when he signed it, he was told it was a 1 strike policy. Which is the reason why, when he called Miami's head of security, he knew he was more than likely to be cut.

Its a new mentality that they are building there. It started when they traded Brandon Marshall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #62
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

If you don't have HBO and would like to see the interaction between Philbin and Johnson, here it is:

Old 08-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #63
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
The Dolphins signed Chad Johnson to a non guaranteed contract and when he signed it, he was told it was a 1 strike policy. Which is the reason why, when he called Miami's head of security, he knew he was more than likely to be cut.

Its a new mentality that they are building there. It started when they traded Brandon Marshall.
So they shipped Brandon Marshall out because of his past?

Way to go Phins.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #64
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Big, just to be clear. I agree with you about this chick. She is gutter trash IMO. Also, just to be clear. I ahve not in my own mind or anywhere else come to that conclusion that Chad is guilty. Long way to go in that process.

But I also think that this is all Chad Johnson's own fault. His/was a marginal starting WR in the NFL who is coming off a terrible season, is 35, and has diminishing skill. He drew the ire of his head coach (Boss) with his first meeting with the media. Following a "lecture" from his head coach (boss) about representing the organization in public etc, he has a below average game in which he lets a 3rd down completion slip through his hands, he then gets arrested that same night over at best is a stupid argument. Why on earth would anyone who has watched the show thus far be surprised by the decision to cut him.

Since Dez was brought up, lets be clear about something else. The NFL is about winning. Dez Bryant can still help the Cowboys win. He is also just entering his prime. If Dez was 35 when he beat up him mom, Jerry Jones would've cut him too. But he's not, he is young and in theory has his best football ahead of him and that makes him (In Jerry Jones' mind) worth keeping around. If Chad got into this situation in 2008 he would still be a Dolphin IMHO.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »