Home

Week 3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) @ Dallas Cowboys (1-1)

This is a discussion on Week 3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) @ Dallas Cowboys (1-1) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2012, 06:04 PM   #65
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Week 3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) @ Dallas Cowboys (1-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobySnax
This kneel down "activity" is really stupid. Not to say you shouldn't go hard every snap, but one of these times it's gonna get really ugly. Does TB play the Ravens this year? Lol

Sent from my 4S using Tapatalk
The Giants O-Line was punching our players last time, and you think it might get ugly one of these times?
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

One of the more painful games to watch. The Cowboys has scored 2 touchdowns in the last 2 games. The offense seem ill prepared to execute their offense. How many delay of games penalties.

Here looking at you Jason.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #67
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

Wow. Ugly game, the Cowboys really got a huge assist from terrible playcalling on TB's offense; had the OC at least put some thought behind his selections I think TB could have pulled this one out.I'm not sure how much the defense for the Cowboys actually shined and how much of it was the horrid playcalling from TB.

The OL and blocking for Dallas is an absolute mess. I don't understand what happened to Free; two years ago he was worthy of a starting Left Tackle spot on most NFL teams and now he is a complete liability on every play. The rest of the OL is terrible, just terrible. Tyron Smith is having a real hard time adjusting to LT and it may be better they simply switch him back. And as for Witten, I just don't know what's going on there, I can't fathom a player going from being a consensus All Pro to all the mental mistakes he's making. I've never seen him get man-handled by DE's either, I mean he's not a road grader but he's always been savvy enough to use proper technique to neutralize the rush; I'm confident he'll get things right but as for now, you can tell his lack of performance has gotten in his head.

I don't see this team doing much if they can't get the front 5 working properly because Romo & Murray simply will not last at this rate. This is not how you protect your franchise QB. And the mental errors are MIND BOGGLING! C'mon, how hard is it to not false start - guys, YOU KNOW THE COUNT! Simply undisciplined and inexcusable; this team is simply not talented enough to overcome these setbacks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »