Home

Week 3: Jaguars (0-2) @ Colts (1-1)

This is a discussion on Week 3: Jaguars (0-2) @ Colts (1-1) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 12:40 AM   #33
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Week 3: Jaguars (0-2) @ Colts (1-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Luck probably will be good, but he also is allowed to try and make plays. Luck should of had 3-4 INTs if the Jags held on to the ball and a bad call from the refs.

Gabbert isn't given the opportunity to throw it. The Jags need to let him throw it and see if he has what it takes. You can't find out if a QB has it by making him check everything down because you don't want him taking risks.
I agree that they need to let him open up a bit.. I'm just saying when he did try to make plays today he was wildly inaccurate. Perhaps that is because he is usually not a allowed to make those plays and therefore he needs to get his timing down with his receivers. He is young (only 22) and I think he should def play out the rest of the season, but I just want to see him be more consistent. A win is a win though. Maybe if we throw it to shorts deep 4 or 5 times a game we can win by a large margin.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »