Home

Week 5: Chicago Bears (3-1) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3)

This is a discussion on Week 5: Chicago Bears (3-1) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #57
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Week 5: Chicago Bears (3-1) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3)

Woo! Great win and splendid second half today. Perfect way to go into the bye
Old 10-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #58
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVish
The defense is so much better at offense than the offense.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
501 yards isn't good enough now?
Old 10-08-2012, 11:16 AM   #59
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

OVR: 8

Geno Smith.. Geno Smith! and no not Gene Smith. I am trying to find the positives, but the reality is that this team is just really bad. Some how we are worse than last year which I didn't think was possible. I do however think once Blackmon gets a respectable QB.. (at this point maybe Chad Henne would benefit him more) he is going to very good. He goes up for passes, makes some tough catches (does have to eliminate drops) and he burnt Tim Jennings a few times. The Blackmon will be very very good in a year.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:26 AM   #60
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Maybe Blaine can have a good career being a Hollister model.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #61
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychraider32
Geno Smith.. Geno Smith! and no not Gene Smith. I am trying to find the positives, but the reality is that this team is just really bad. Some how we are worse than last year which I didn't think was possible. I do however think once Blackmon gets a respectable QB.. (at this point maybe Chad Henne would benefit him more) he is going to very good. He goes up for passes, makes some tough catches (does have to eliminate drops) and he burnt Tim Jennings a few times. The Blackmon will be very very good in a year.
He certainly knows how to talk trash like an elite receiver. He was running his mouth quite a bit there in the first half. Didn't hear much of a peep out of him in the second half though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychraider32
Blackmon is more at fault than Gabbert. Blackmon has dropped a lot of passes that hit him in the hands and has run the wrong/poor route. This game showed me that Gabbert has talent, but the WRs were not on the same page and caused issues. There were a few passes to nobody because the WR kept running instead of stopping the route.

Thomas had one and that was on a 3rd down where he was opening and Gabbert threw it, but Thomas didn't break the route off. Blackmon caused the first INT and TD return because he ran a deep route with a safety over top and Gabbert was expecting him to cut it off because of the deep help. Gabbert threw it up for him to go get, but he kept running. Blackmon also wasn't looking/expecting the other 30 yard pass he was thrown and couldn't bring it down because of that.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #63
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

There was equal blame to go around on the Tillman pick 6. Gabbert stared right at Blackmon the entire time. Even if he breaks that route off, Tillman's all over that pass.

When there's as much miscommunication going on as there was in yesterday's game, it's a combination of bad QB, bad WRs, and bad coaching. The Jags are just a mess, that's all there is to it.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #64
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
501 yards isn't good enough now?
I made that comment in jest since the Bears are making pick 6's look relatively easy this season. I think they have 5 already.
"I thought LeBron James was just going to be another addition to help me score."
Ricky Davis
Quote:
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »