Home

Week 9: Miami Dolphins (4-3) @ Indianapolis Colts (4-3)

This is a discussion on Week 9: Miami Dolphins (4-3) @ Indianapolis Colts (4-3) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2012, 10:54 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Week 9: Miami Dolphins (4-3) @ Indianapolis Colts (4-3)

2nd Colts game I'll get to watch this year without having to leave my house, or suffer through watching a laggy/low quality stream of the game(don't have directtv, and the Dolphins are televised locally here). Obviously excited about that.

To be honest I'm not sure what to think of this game other than it's at home which is never a bad thing. Both teams seem pretty average with nothing really that stands out. I've seen a few Dolphins games this year and their D seems pretty solid, moreso against the run than the pass. Which is sort of a wash for Indy since they can't run the ball anyways. The PA game might become pointless though. On the other side, numbers suggest Miami does have a decent run game offensively, against our what seems like going on 20 years terrible run defense. I don't know, it'll be interesting. I think turnovers win the game.

Either way I'd be thrilled to see the Colts win. 5-3 at the midway point sounds good to me given my expectations for this team. Although the latter part of our schedule is the hardest.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
Rookie

Sidion's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Week 9: Miami Dolphins (4-3) @ Indianapolis Colts (4-3)

It'll also be the most over-hyped game this week. The NFL loves to promote the hell out of this years rookie QB's.

I am curious to see if Tannehill plays a bit scared (Assuming he plays at all) He's seemed the most fearless of all the rookies when pressure shows up, but now that he's been taken out of a game I wonder if it'll change.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:56 AM   #3
JB4MVP

JODYE's Arena

OVR: 8

Tannehill is going to be fine.

I look for this to be a big game for Bush and Thomas against the Colts weak run defense.

If we can get pressure like we did against the Jets, I think we win this game.

I really like what Coyle dialed up against the Jets. Our linebackers played great and Clemons really had a big game and played a huge part in shutting down the Jets run attack.

However, Luck >>> Sanchez and if we over commit, he could pick us apart, especially with our weaknesses appearing in pass coverage.

We'll see. Should be a fun game. Hope we don't have a let down after a performance like we did against the Jets on the road.

Old 10-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
2nd Colts game I'll get to watch this year without having to leave my house, or suffer through watching a laggy/low quality stream of the game(don't have directtv, and the Dolphins are televised locally here). Obviously excited about that.

To be honest I'm not sure what to think of this game other than it's at home which is never a bad thing. Both teams seem pretty average with nothing really that stands out. I've seen a few Dolphins games this year and their D seems pretty solid, moreso against the run than the pass. Which is sort of a wash for Indy since they can't run the ball anyways. The PA game might become pointless though. On the other side, numbers suggest Miami does have a decent run game offensively, against our what seems like going on 20 years terrible run defense. I don't know, it'll be interesting. I think turnovers win the game.

Either way I'd be thrilled to see the Colts win. 5-3 at the midway point sounds good to me given my expectations for this team. Although the latter part of our schedule is the hardest.
5-3 definitely has a nice ring to it. I predicted us to win 8 at the beginning of the season, but that was based more on hope than anything else. We could be well on our way to that mark with a win this week.

I've only seen bits and pieces of the Dolphins this year, but I think they should give the Colts a decent test. I hope Tannehill plays because I'd really like to see what he has to offer. Should be a good one.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:20 PM   #5

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

I like Miami's chances of winning this game. The pass D is improving every game and I think Sean Smith has a big game. Also, I think Tannehill or Moore will play well.

Plus, Miami has to win, Sunday is my birthday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #6
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Dammit give Lamar Miller more touches. His ypc is nice.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

lol at that last play. Freeney sack and fumble, fumble is caught in mid air by Jake Long who gains a few yards from it.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

Wow. Ridiculous run by Bush there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »