Home

Week 12: Pittsburgh Steelers(6-4) @ Cleveland Browns(2-8)

This is a discussion on Week 12: Pittsburgh Steelers(6-4) @ Cleveland Browns(2-8) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2012, 12:03 AM   #1
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Week 12: Pittsburgh Steelers(6-4) @ Cleveland Browns(2-8)

After an expected loss to the Ravens, Pittsburgh invades the Dawg Pound hoping to stay relatively close in the division....The Steelers will be starting Charlie Batch at QB...Discuss
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2012, 02:07 AM   #2
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Week 12: Pittsburgh Steelers(6-4) @ Cleveland Browns(2-8)

Old Man Batch's time to shine. Perhaps with a side of Plexico.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:06 AM   #3
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam
Old Man Batch's time to shine. Perhaps with a side of Plexico.
im not even sure what to make of that report......i dont think Plax would be ready to suit up this week if he does sign but just in case he does, it's highly doubtful he'll make much of an impact....time to lean heavily on the running game especially Dwyer....wudd also be nice if Mike can actually hold onto the balls thrown to him
Old 11-20-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
im not even sure what to make of that report......i dont think Plax would be ready to suit up this week if he does sign but just in case he does, it's highly doubtful he'll make much of an impact....time to lean heavily on the running game especially Dwyer....wudd also be nice if Mike can actually hold onto the balls thrown to him
They need to sign someone, Cotchery has a rib issue. That leaves them with Wallace, Sanders, and Gilreath.

Word is we're also looking at Kafka and Hoyer. Who knows, maybe Vine Young is sitting by the phone

Last edited by LambertandHam; 11-20-2012 at 07:39 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #5
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam
They need to sign someone, Cotchery has a rib issue. That leaves them with Wallace, Sanders, and Gilreath.

Word is we're also looking at Kafka and Hoyer. Who knows, maybe Vine Young is sitting by the phone
holy hell their QB and WR depth is beyond depleted....well now that Plax is on board, time to play with our new toy and hope his *being in good football shape* translates into production when he steps on the field.....wudd anybody be surprised if we see Hoyer play this week too? lol....and i wouldn't go touch VY with a 10-ft pole lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Where is Dixon?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:56 PM   #7
Rookie

mdmgrand's Arena

OVR: 1

This will probably be another close game for the Browns that Shurmur will have the possibility of blowing with his terrible play calling

The Browns D-Line played great last week, granted it was against a junior high level Dallas makeshift line. I bet they'll get to Batch three or four times. The problem for the Browns comes from the predictable, conservative plays that the Steelers will definitely sniff out. I still think the Browns pull this out since it is at home, but it will be another close game.

Browns 20, Steelers 17

At least I'm hoping, I see the Browns winning this one and the K.C. game to finish 4-12 on the season.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #8
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Where is Dixon?
He decided to stay on the Ravens practice squad. I can't say I blame him, as he was the odd man out in Pittsburgh. If Flacco goes down, he is in the fray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
holy hell their QB and WR depth is beyond depleted....well now that Plax is on board, time to play with our new toy and hope his *being in good football shape* translates into production when he steps on the field.....wudd anybody be surprised if we see Hoyer play this week too? lol....and i wouldn't go touch VY with a 10-ft pole lol
Plax provides a big target in the red zone and on third down. I only see Hoyer getting into the game if Batch gets hurt, as he was just signed today. Heath Miller was the emergency QB against Kansas City.

Last edited by LambertandHam; 11-20-2012 at 04:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »