Home

Week 14: Atlanta Falcons (11-1) @ Carolina Panthers (3-9)

This is a discussion on Week 14: Atlanta Falcons (11-1) @ Carolina Panthers (3-9) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #73
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Week 14: Atlanta Falcons (11-1) @ Carolina Panthers (3-9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
I did not gather you were asking for context, it seemed much more that you jumped to a conclusion and became sarcastic. If you were legitimately asking for context i will give it.

My saints comment was not an attack, i simply stated that I don't remember people giving them flak for being cocky. They deserved and earned being cocky but no one said they were disrespectful. I was simply saying that and nothing more, I didn't turn it into anything more until my post begun getting picked apart with insults towards the team I support, believe it or not I respect the Saints due to the fact that they give us a challenge and make our division interesting, but I'm not going to say that to a Saint fan belittling me and my team.

Also I have never known it to be Falcons fans always talking crap, then again I'm a Falcons fan and it always seems the Saints fans are talking crap. I suppose we are both slightly biased (I'm assuming you are a Saints fan after all).
I have been belittling, attacking, trolling all in one thread? Damn I wish I could find out what was so emotionally damaging I said. Regarding cocky/disrespectful I think you need step back from that being a falcons fan who has the trash known as Roddy White on your team.

So what people think that the Falcons aren't that big of a deal? Don't take it so harshly, that's one person's opinion and people have been wrong before in the history of the world. I think the major feeling around the NFL world is when you guys win a playoff game then people will start taking notice.

Most of my views on the NFL/sports lately I tend to keep on twitter for reasons that are becoming more evident and I am as well a believer that Matt Ryan is more a product of the exceptional talent around him(I look forward to seeing how he performs without Tony G in the future unless they find a great TE).

Yeah Saints fans talk trash to the Falcons, most view the Falcons as our rivalry and given that they are 9-3 against them since '07 it's something that comes with the territory of a rivalry. Long post but this is my last of this thread/subject.

Spoiler

Last edited by Chrisksaint; 12-10-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:47 AM   #74
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Aaron Rogers only has 3 because he's a beast an doesn't need to bring his team back. He already has them ahead. One comeback due to bad defense cool what about the rest?

Its simple since Matt Ryan has came into the league the Falcon have had more success then they ever have.

Im done this is pointless. Won't nothing change until they win a playoff game

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 AM   #75

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAM-IncReDiBLe-
Aaron Rogers only has 3 because he's a beast an doesn't need to bring his team back. He already has them ahead. One comeback due to bad defense cool what about the rest?

Its simple since Matt Ryan has came into the league the Falcon have had more success then they ever have.

Im done this is pointless. Won't nothing change until they win a playoff game

Correlation does not equal causation. Since Michael Turner has come to the Falcons, they have had more success than they ever have. See what I did there? Show me some instances of Matt Ryan putting the team on his back and carrying them to victory throughout a game. Otherwise stop attacking strawmen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2012, 02:39 AM   #76
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Greg Hardy needs to talk **** every week.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #77
Pro

OVR: 5

Man, I havent got on this since the game yesterday. I see people STILL chirping the Falcons lol. Im not even gonna get into it other then the fact that we only struggle defensively since like week 5 cause our secondary are banged up. Just cause Newton beat the Falcons dont mean the end of the world. I do agree that if we play like that in the playoffs we will get knocked off but im sure thats not the case. If i had a secure playoff spot, id just play to play not play to win for the rest of the season. But whatever, ima just let the Falcons do the talking.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #78
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Williams Moore not playing hurt us bad.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #79
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Old 12-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #80
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

except not really...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »