Home

Week 14: Atlanta Falcons (11-1) @ Carolina Panthers (3-9)

This is a discussion on Week 14: Atlanta Falcons (11-1) @ Carolina Panthers (3-9) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #9
Pro

War Eagle!'s Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Week 14: Atlanta Falcons (11-1) @ Carolina Panthers (3-9)

Julio has got to hang on to these passes and we will win easily. Ryan has to stop showing his hand so soon.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #10
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

The Falcons just look awful today
Old 12-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #11
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
Speaking of the Saints a lot of rivals are talking "disrespect" from the Falcons but I don't remember anyone talking about how cocky the Saints were the year they almost went undefeated and won the SB and trust me they were, people were rooting for the Saints that year though because of what happened.
Not sure what you're trying at here, but who cares if someone is cocky? It's football, if they were cocky then they got it handed to them that season when they lost 3 straight. I don't remember anyone being disrespectful the way someone like say Roddy White is usually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

I cant stand Roddy White.

But I couldnt stand the Saints after they won. I rooted for them and was happy during their run but things just got out of hand down there.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #13
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint
Not sure what you're trying at here, but who cares if someone is cocky? It's football, if they were cocky then they got it handed to them that season when they lost 3 straight. I don't remember anyone being disrespectful the way someone like say Roddy White is usually.
As a Saints fan you totally missed the point because you heard me say Saints...I stated that teams (including the Saints) are complaining about the Falcons being "disrespectful" because they are being cocky. Teams do it all the time even the Saints have, yet they complain that the Falcons are being disrespectful.I wasn't picking on the Saints like you took it.

Roddy White isn't disrespectful per say, just had a big mouth, unless you consider Reggie Bush (when he was a Saint) disrespectful. He gets asked questions he answers.The only comment Roddy made that could be disrespectful was the "Saints won the SB because of the hurricane" comment, which was true, had they not had that big of a tragedy I'm not sure the Saints would have had the fire and the motivation to win the SB. Which he also followed by saying that the Saints had gotten cocky because of it, it's only because he mentioned the hurricane that it was disrespectful. Doesn't excuse having a big mouth though.

All of that to say my comment was made about teams complaining that the Falcons are cocky and disrespectful because of it when other teams (only used Saints cause they are the only other team in the division that has been in a place to be) do it and no one complains about it because just as you said "that's football".

Old 12-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
As a Saints fan you totally missed the point because you heard me say Saints...I stated that teams (including the Saints) are complaining about the Falcons being "disrespectful" because they are being cocky. Teams do it all the time even the Saints have, yet they complain that the Falcons are being disrespectful.I wasn't picking on the Saints like you took it.

Roddy White isn't disrespectful per say, just had a big mouth, unless you consider Reggie Bush (when he was a Saint) disrespectful. He gets asked questions he answers.The only comment Roddy made that could be disrespectful was the "Saints won the SB because of the hurricane" comment, which was true, had they not had that big of a tragedy I'm not sure the Saints would have had the fire and the motivation to win the SB. Which he also followed by saying that the Saints had gotten cocky because of it, it's only because he mentioned the hurricane that it was disrespectful. Doesn't excuse having a big mouth though.

All of that to say my comment was made about teams complaining that the Falcons are cocky and disrespectful because of it when other teams (only used Saints cause they are the only other team in the division that has been in a place to be) do it and no one complains about it because just as you said "that's football".
Old 12-09-2012, 03:15 PM   #15
Pro

War Eagle!'s Arena

Julio needs a Joe Horn

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #16
Pro

War Eagle!'s Arena

great play call and patience.