Home

Week 15: Denver Broncos (10-3) @ Baltimore Ravens (9-4)

This is a discussion on Week 15: Denver Broncos (10-3) @ Baltimore Ravens (9-4) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Who Will WIn?
Denver 15 78.95%
Baltimore 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2012, 12:35 AM   #73

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Week 15: Denver Broncos (10-3) @ Baltimore Ravens (9-4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331
I doubt we see Brock at all, because most likely the Broncos will be playing for the #2 seed come the last week.
Win these last two and they get a 1st round bye.
Which is why I said what I said in the first quarter of the Niner-Pats game well before it was over.

And it's why I said "It's about the Niners tonight"

I'm not sure where your confusion is. I was well aware of where the Broncos stood if the Patriots lost.

Last edited by kehlis; 12-17-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #74
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Game was pretty much as expected. Losing Smith for probably a game doesn't help though. This team is reminding me of the Steelers last year. If things finish the way they stand now, I could see them losing to the Colts in the way the Steelers lost to the Broncos in last year's playoffs. Props to Suggs for toughing it out.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:27 AM   #75
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't understand the Ravens offense. I figured they fired Cameron to stop this 3:1 pass:run nonsense going on, but it continues.

You've got one of the top 5 running backs in the league and he's getting only 15 touches a game. You need to double that at the very least. Especially when you've got a bum like Flacco under center.

/Disgruntled Fantasy Owner
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #76

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC
I don't understand the Ravens offense. I figured they fired Cameron to stop this 3:1 pass:run nonsense going on, but it continues.

You've got one of the top 5 running backs in the league and he's getting only 15 touches a game. You need to double that at the very least. Especially when you've got a bum like Flacco under center.

Did you watch?

They tried, it wasn't working.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #77
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Did you watch?

They tried, it wasn't working.
Exactly. The running game went nowhere, which is why it took 6 drives before the Ravens got a first down.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #78
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC

Along with the already mentioned, they went down 17-0 pretty quickly and it was known the D would have its hands full before the game even started. This isn't the game where complaints about not getting the ball to Rice really fit. Not to mention, Cam wasn't fired during the offseason or even a bye week. Any changes that come from it weren't likely to show right away. Could've hoped for a better flow but they would've needed to be in the game longer for that to happen.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:58 PM   #79
MVP

8's Arena

OVR: 21

I actually liked some of the offensive calls that were made, the players just didn't execute. I'm very disgruntled with Flacco but I'm not ready to sell on him just yet. I've been saying it all year, give him another year or two with a different O coordinator and if he hasn't changed by then get rid of him. I know he has a contract coming but he has to know he isn't going to get payed like he wanted to. The guy has the tools to be a good QB, but something is missing. We'll see in the next couple years if it's a Flacco problem or an O coordinator issue. Oh and his fumbling has to stop that's just crazy.

RAVENS/ORIOLES
Old 12-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #80
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

OVR: 23

Sorry no, I didn't watch the game. I just assumed since most of the time the Ravens lose it's because they let Flacco throw 75% of their plays.

Still 12 carries is pretty sad. It's pretty obvious that Flacco is NOT the answer when they get in trouble.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »