Home

New York Giants (8-5) @ Atlanta Falcons (11-2)

This is a discussion on New York Giants (8-5) @ Atlanta Falcons (11-2) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2012, 07:41 AM   #73
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Good win against an up an down team

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-17-2012, 08:26 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New York Giants (8-5) @ Atlanta Falcons (11-2)

New York, all of Minnesota thanks you. By losing, you gave your spot in the playoffs to the Redskins, allowing the Vikings to have a wild card slot for the week at least.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #75
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra
New York, all of Minnesota thanks you. By losing, you gave your spot in the playoffs to the Redskins, allowing the Vikings to have a wild card slot for the week at least.
It's just for the week. Vikings don't control their own destiny.

They can beat both Houston and Green Bay and be out of the playoffs at 10-6.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #76
Rookie

JohnnyP1119's Arena

OVR: 2

What an embarrassment...but I saw this coming. You have to give an assist to Carolina for getting Atlanta's bad game out of the way and what's even better is now we face a Baltimore team coming off of 3 straight losses...yep and we play them at home.

Also I have Julio Jones on my fantasy team and my players always do good against the Giants...haha its ridiculous. Next week it's Ray Rice...and he's coming off a stinker.

I digress...thanks Pittsburgh for blowing the game in Dallas and playing perfect 4th quarter football against us, thanks Cincy for scoring TD's on 3 and Goal from the 10 against us and failing to score a TD like 4 times against Dallas from the 5.

And also thanks Baltimore for losing to a backup QB and F U Kirk Cousins!!!

LOL

Just frustrated that this happens, we obviously didn't deserve to win but that's 2 straight weeks where both Dallas and Washington probably shouldn't have won. I mean that 1 TD to Hankerson in triple coverage...really???

Gotta win out, whatever Coughlin did after the loss to Washington last year, do it again!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #77
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyP1119
What an embarrassment...but I saw this coming. You have to give an assist to Carolina for getting Atlanta's bad game out of the way and what's even better is now we face a Baltimore team coming off of 3 straight losses...yep and we play them at home.

Also I have Julio Jones on my fantasy team and my players always do good against the Giants...haha its ridiculous. Next week it's Ray Rice...and he's coming off a stinker.

I digress...thanks Pittsburgh for blowing the game in Dallas and playing perfect 4th quarter football against us, thanks Cincy for scoring TD's on 3 and Goal from the 10 against us and failing to score a TD like 4 times against Dallas from the 5.

And also thanks Baltimore for losing to a backup QB and F U Kirk Cousins!!!

LOL

Just frustrated that this happens, we obviously didn't deserve to win but that's 2 straight weeks where both Dallas and Washington probably shouldn't have won. I mean that 1 TD to Hankerson in triple coverage...really???

Gotta win out, whatever Coughlin did after the loss to Washington last year, do it again!!!
Happens all season, your team has had multiple games they 'shouldn't' have won.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #78
Rookie

JohnnyP1119's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
Happens all season, your team has had multiple games they 'shouldn't' have won.
Can't disagree with you...it's just the timing of the wins. 3 of the last 4 Dallas has won has been ridiculous (Cleveland, Cincy, Pittsburgh)

But hey good teams do find a way to win, I hate Dallas with all my heart but they deserve credit for finding a way to win.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #79
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyP1119
Can't disagree with you...it's just the timing of the wins. 3 of the last 4 Dallas has won has been ridiculous (Cleveland, Cincy, Pittsburgh)

But hey good teams do find a way to win, I hate Dallas with all my heart but they deserve credit for finding a way to win.
I hate the Giants just as much...

But, I wouldn't say the Pittsburgh game was ridiculous, to be honest with you. We played a better game and played a full game. Had Pittsburgh won I would have said we blew it in the 1st half.

I've learned though, just make it in the tournament...doesn't matter if you are 14-2 or 9-7, just make it in. Both of our teams are in a position where they win their final 2, they are in.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:38 AM   #80
Pro

dramachild11's Arena

OVR: 7

I simply can't take another 6-2 start from the giants.. Every year it's the same thing, they play the first half of the season as if their unstoppable and then the second half tailspin begins, I have faith but they give me ulcers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »