Home

Week 4: Indianapolis Colts(2-1) @ Jacksonville Jaguars(0-3)

This is a discussion on Week 4: Indianapolis Colts(2-1) @ Jacksonville Jaguars(0-3) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Week 4: Indianapolis Colts(2-1) @ Jacksonville Jaguars(0-3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Douglass
They have to luck their way into one win, right?

I can't even imagine what the point spread is going to be when Jacksonville plays @ Denver in a few weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
It's going to be at least 25. Possibly 30.
Spread is at 27 right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 07:36 PM   #26
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Spread is at 27 right now.
Only 27? I'm betting Denver puts up 60. Don't get me wrong there is a lot to like about our young defense but our offense is so bad our defense never catches a break. Hey we resigned Ricky Stanzi. I bet he seems playing time sooner than later.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:14 PM   #27
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

So, is Gabbert really that much better than Hanne? I don't follow the Jags, but just looking at some of the passing numbers. Henne has an adjusted yards per attempt of 5.4 compared to 1.1 for Gabbert. Like I said I don't follow the team, but it seems like Henne is the better option. I could be wrong just wondering what Jag fans thought.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 09-30-2013, 09:58 PM   #28
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
So, is Gabbert really that much better than Hanne? I don't follow the Jags, but just looking at some of the passing numbers. Henne has an adjusted yards per attempt of 5.4 compared to 1.1 for Gabbert. Like I said I don't follow the team, but it seems like Henne is the better option. I could be wrong just wondering what Jag fans thought.
The idea is Gabbert has a higher ceiling but it just dosent translate to the field.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:34 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychraider32
The idea is Gabbert has a higher ceiling but it just dosent translate to the field.
Yeah you know Henne is bad and has been bad all his years in the NFL. Henne is also king of "Henne time", the 4th quarter when he has played so bad that there are 2/3rd string players playing prevent defense. He then looks great and has put up 100+ yard quarters.

Gabbert is better at everything except getting rid of the ball. Henne doesn't want to get hit, so he usually throws it away quicker.

Truly there isn't much that separates them, but Henne has no business being on the team next year, so there is no reason to play him.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #30
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Yeah you know Henne is bad and has been bad all his years in the NFL. Henne is also king of "Henne time", the 4th quarter when he has played so bad that there are 2/3rd string players playing prevent defense. He then looks great and has put up 100+ yard quarters.

Gabbert is better at everything except getting rid of the ball. Henne doesn't want to get hit, so he usually throws it away quicker.

Truly there isn't much that separates them, but Henne has no business being on the team next year, so there is no reason to play him.
Can we cut Henne now? And just let Stanzi backup Gabbert and then bring up Matt Scott if an injury occurs.

Old 10-01-2013, 04:58 PM   #31
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

I think the offense takes a small step forward with Blackmon back this week. Don't forget how difficult it is for an NFL team to go 0-16. The Jags are bad, even with Blackmon, Gabbert and Lewis out there. But I think they look a bit better on the field starting this week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #32
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I think the offense takes a small step forward with Blackmon back this week. Don't forget how difficult it is for an NFL team to go 0-16. The Jags are bad, even with Blackmon, Gabbert and Lewis out there. But I think they look a bit better on the field starting this week.
I think people under estimate how physically strong Blackmon is.. You can't arm tackle the guy and from what I hear he is in he best shape of his life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »