Home

Which 4-0 is more impressive?

This is a discussion on Which 4-0 is more impressive? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2013, 12:45 PM   #9
Train Nsane or remainsame

Feared's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Which 4-0 is more impressive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
I'd go with Denver, the least surprising yet most impressive, all because of how decisively they're winning games.

Would love to put KC in here, but still tentative after 3 games over the lowly NFC East and the Jags. Still feels kinda like fools gold but reason to have hope for the first time in a long time.
I would agree that KC is the most surprising 4-0 start, but not necessarily the most impressive simply because of how poor the NFC East as a whole is right now, and Jacksonville will be playing for the #1 overall Draft pick this year.

Aside from Denver I'm really impressed with Seattle's start, they have two solid road wins, although they struggled on the Road they still showed the resiliency to pull it out in the end; and a very impressive beat down of their Division rival San Fran. at Home.

I guess we'd have to add that either Miami, or New Orleans will likely be 4-0 after tonight.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Can't answer this question because there are 2 other undefeated teams playing tonight.

But if I have to answer it now(even though I tend not to put much too much stock into how a team starts in the 1st month), I'd go with Seattle.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #11
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Either way, this discussion should at least include ALL of the 4-0 teams... otherwise, it might as well be just another Peyton vs Brady thread.
But that's not the discussion. It really IS a Peyton Vs Brady thread, not a "Which 4-0 team is the most impressive" thread.

The OP is asking if Peyton and his stats and all of his weapons being 4-0 is more impressive or is Brady throwing to almost all new targets and blah blah and still being 4-0 is more impressive.

The thread was designed to be a Peyton's 4-0 Vs Brady's 4-0, not talking about the other 4-0 teams (from what I can tell).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #12
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown
But that's not the discussion. It really IS a Peyton Vs Brady thread, not a "Which 4-0 team is the most impressive" thread.

The OP is asking if Peyton and his stats and all of his weapons being 4-0 is more impressive or is Brady throwing to almost all new targets and blah blah and still being 4-0 is more impressive.

The thread was designed to be a Peyton's 4-0 Vs Brady's 4-0, not talking about the other 4-0 teams (from what I can tell).
Considering the number of Manning/Brady threads over the years, that simple question would be more appropriate in the off topic thread. Once it's answered, a full thread would just turn into another endless comparison. Continuing to ignore the urge to close a thread intended down that road, I think it makes more sense to discuss all undefeated teams at the quarter mark.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:08 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown

if it was a manning vs brady thread i would have asked if these guys switched teams would the records still be the same?

i guess i should have wrote more clearer. What is more impressive to you annihilating people with team stacked full of talent or winning with a bunch of random guys to both be 4-0?
Vic: Well, in one, one girl wins. In the other....
Kenny: Everyone wins?!?!

Captain Tenneal: Get it on!
Old 09-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #14
Rookie

Warrior8o8's Arena

OVR: 3

Kansas City, I bet you no one was expecting them to be 4-0 at this point of the season..
Old 09-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #15
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Kansas City is the most surprising 4-0 right now. But for most impressive, I'd say the Broncos in how they're playing. New England has really scraped and clawed to 4-0, but I can't say I'm impressed with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 04:02 PM   #16
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

It's a toss up between Denver (killing everything in sight) and KC (who everyone thought was still in rebuild mode) and the least impressive is probably New England for the fact that they've been just good enough to win but could easily be 2-2 at this point in time.

I will give Brady credit though, this is his best "carry the team on my shoulders" job since the early days of the Patriots run but I can see this team slipping at some point or if they make the playoffs they'll be one and done.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »