Home

Week 5 TNF: (2-2) Buffalo Bills @ (2-2) Cleveland Browns

This is a discussion on Week 5 TNF: (2-2) Buffalo Bills @ (2-2) Cleveland Browns within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4
Week 5 TNF: (2-2) Buffalo Bills @ (2-2) Cleveland Browns

When the schedule first came out I thought this one was going to a snoozer. But both teams are playing well and Buffalo made a statement last week saying that they are not the same old Bills. I have a feeling EJ will bounce back after a horrible first road game against the Jets. This will be a close one my heart says Bills but it being a prime time game in Cleveland I'm gonna take the browns by a field goal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Week 5 TNF (2-2) Buffalo Bills @ (2-2) Cleveland Browns

This game will be close, hopefully the brownies win!

20-17
Old 10-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

I have no flippin' clue who to pick here. Obviously my heart says Buffalo but logically I don't know. The Browns have a very good defense and I can't see Chudzinski not using the run game so there'll be more variety to defend against.

This could be a low scoring, intense game or one of the teams could come out flying and take the momentum.

I dunno, Buffalo 20-17.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 10-01-2013, 11:01 PM   #4
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
When the schedule first came out I thought this one was going to a snoozer. But both teams are playing well and Buffalo made a statement last week saying that they are not the same old Bills. I have a feeling EJ will bounce back after a horrible first road game against the Jets. This will be a close one my heart says Bills but it being a prime time game in Cleveland I'm gonna take the browns by a field goal.
Who in the hell do you think you are stealing my thunder?!

It is quite the matchup now. The Bills and Browns have two stout defenses. Buffalo is coming in with quite a battered group, with CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson both getting hurt last Sunday.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
Train Nsane or remainsame

Feared's Arena

OVR: 18

Definitely a more interesting match up than when the Schedule was first released.

I see the Bills as being one of those pesky, spoiler teams. They may not make the play offs but they'll play tough each week and knock off a few unsuspecting teams that seemingly have the advantage on paper. However I still think they end up in the range of 7-9, 8-8.

As far as the Browns I think Hoyer's emergence has sparked new hope in this team, the Defense has been playing at a top notch level from Week 1 they just needed something to give them some Offensive output; and Hoyer has given them much more showing poise, smarts, and accuracy.

Browns Linebacking corps. has played outstanding led by D'Qwell Jackson, and Kruger, but most impressive has been the quick development of the Rookie Keke Mingo. He's making plays on the edge in every game. I really think the culture of the Browns is slowly turning around, and that they truly believe they can win the Division now. (You could say the same for Buffalo but they have two very, very strong teams in New England, and Miami in their division) Hard to make a pick but I'll go with the Browns 24-17.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #6
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
Who in the hell do you think you are stealing my thunder?!

It is quite the matchup now. The Bills and Browns have two stout defenses. Buffalo is coming in with quite a battered group, with CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson both getting hurt last Sunday.
Figured you'd have this thread up by now lol, but CJ and Jackson both look like they are good to go and It's up to Marrone now on Byrds status, signs looking positive for his return though.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:28 AM   #7
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Week 5 TNF: (2-2) Buffalo Bills @ (2-2) Cleveland Browns

It's going to be a very interesting matchup, for sure. The Browns have managed to shut down Rice and AP, yet Spiller and Jackson are a little bit of a different test.

If the Browns can shut down the run, then I'm really confident about this game.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:19 PM   #8
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

Re: Week 5 TNF: (2-2) Buffalo Bills @ (2-2) Cleveland Browns

Do you guys understand what this means if the Bills win? It means they will venture into the unknown territories of a "winning streak!"
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »