Home

Week 10 SNF: Dallas Cowboys (5-4) @ New Orleans Saints (6-2)

This is a discussion on Week 10 SNF: Dallas Cowboys (5-4) @ New Orleans Saints (6-2) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #57
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Week 10 SNF: Dallas Cowboys (5-4) @ New Orleans Saints (6-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feared
No doubt Saints played their game, but honestly they should have had that kind of Offensive outburst at Home given that they were playing a Dallas Defense that has a patchwork D-line consisting of street Free agents, practice squaders and a hobbled D-Ware; and their best Linebacker left the game early.

I'll be more impressed with the Saints if they have Offensive success against a San Francisco team that has stomped you guys the past 2 years.
When did the 49ers "stomp" the Saints? The Saints put up 472 and 32 points in that last minute loss in 2011 and last year, the problem was that they got 2 touchdowns on interception returns.

It's also funny that you now say that the Saints should've had the success that they did on offense but prior to the game, you thought that Ware would have such a big impact that the Cowboys would almost shut down the offense and win by 10 points.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 11-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees2Graham504
so nobody going to talk about
1.the numbers drew brees put up
2.the saints having running game
3.the record for 1st downs
3.shutting dez out the game.
5.rob showing up his old team

im not trying to talk smack but all i see is tlk about how the cowboys lost.
i feel romo needs to learn how to throw to other recivers whe dez isnt open. jason witten had 2 cathes i forget how manyy yards and they couldnt do anything on 3rd down
Thats because only Cowboy fans seem to be talking about this game anymore so naturally they would talk about what the cowboys did. Saints had a great game and everybody saw it. Whoopty do.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:46 PM   #59
Just started!

Brees2Graham504's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feared
No doubt Saints played their game, but honestly they should have had that kind of Offensive outburst at Home given that they were playing a Dallas Defense that has a patchwork D-line consisting of street Free agents, practice squaders and a hobbled D-Ware; and their best Linebacker left the game early.

I'll be more impressed with the Saints if they have Offensive success against a San Francisco team that has stomped you guys the past 2 years.
Yeah the cowboys D was beat up. i knew the saints was gonna put 30+ points but i also thought dallas could at least put up 20. Tony romo threw all over the broncos D but couldnt stop the saints which is one reason i think the saints are better than the broncos as a whole team. (manning will choke in the play offs like always)

stomped out? last year they beat us 31-21 (when Payton wasnt there,our D was horrible & its was the same year 49ers went to sb) the year b4 was 36 to 32 in a VERY close game, so idk where "stomp out "comes from. Plus Saints are very hard to beat at home and 49ers couldn't do anything against the panthers D and as good as the 49ers D is they aint holding brees to under 20 points at home and our D on avg gives up only 20 points a game. but we'll see sunday.
Old 11-19-2013, 01:05 AM   #60
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees2Graham504
im not trying to talk smack but all i see is tlk about how the cowboys lost.
You guys are hands down a better team, organization Etc...
All this Cowboys talk is because we're terrible..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »