Home

Week 15: Seattle Seahawks (11-2) @ New York Giants (5-8)

This is a discussion on Week 15: Seattle Seahawks (11-2) @ New York Giants (5-8) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25
Week 15: Seattle Seahawks (11-2) @ New York Giants (5-8)

That dirty, cheating team from the Adderall capital of America, goes to play New York's slightly less-dysfunctional franchise in New York.

10 am PST start time, so there will be no time for Golden Tate to make a quick donut run.

If the Hawks win, they would clinch a first-round bye week for the playoffs, and also clinch the NFC West. Additionally, if the Saints also lose, the Hawks will clinch the #1 seed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 11:22 PM   #2
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Week 15: Seattle Seahawks (11-2) @ New York Giants (5-8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL253
That dirty, cheating team from the Adderall capital of America, goes to play New York's slightly less-dysfunctional franchise in New York.

10 am PST start time, so there will be no time for Golden Tate to make a quick donut run.

If the Hawks win, they would clinch a first-round bye week for the playoffs, and also clinch the NFC West. Additionally, if the Saints also lose, the Hawks will clinch the #1 seed.
That's perfect

Would love to have a simple rebound game but it's never that easy. Giants are a physical team like SF. Hopefully Russ can get into a rhythm early.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:16 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 32

I don't envision it being easy. I really don't.

With that said, I'm calling a 21-13 win. I hope our offense does more than that, but these 10 AM start times are never easy and the Giants are an unpredictable team. They have nothing to lose and can have the mindset of simply making the NFC playoff picture even more interesting.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:38 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Have you seen Giants games this year? This will likely be the biggest point differential of the season. The Giants are just completely inept on offense, defense and special teams. The Seahawks are the exact opposite. Enjoy it Seahawks fans.

Giants only playing for pride at this point and while they haven't out right given up like last year, they just have no talent and the big money man on the team just doesn't give a ****. Oh well.

Im ready for this team to get a complete overhaul. People in the org are just too comfortable with being THIS mediocre. If I could just have one single choice of the off season move I would make it would be to fire Kevin Gilbride. I think he has quietly become the root of all that is wrong with this team at this juncture of the franchise. This org is just too loyal to poison cogs. Those two miracle superbowls (which I am grateful for) have really masked just how bad this team has been in every season they havent won a superbowl since 2004 (minus the 2008 season). They've been decent 4 years out of 11.

Last edited by kingkilla56; 12-10-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #5
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL253

The Seahawks would actually need San Francisco to lose as well in order to clinch either the west or the #1 seed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #6

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12
I don't envision it being easy. I really don't.

With that said, I'm calling a 21-13 win. I hope our offense does more than that, but these 10 AM start times are never easy and the Giants are an unpredictable team. They have nothing to lose and can have the mindset of simply making the NFC playoff picture even more interesting.
Only way this game is close is if Seattle plays down to them or suffers some form of jet lag otherwise I dont see it being close.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaima1shu
The Seahawks would actually need San Francisco to lose as well in order to clinch either the west or the #1 seed
Not really. We own the tiebreaker over them. If we win, there week be two games left in the season, which means even if we both end up 12-4, we will get the division crown.

Unless I'm mistaken...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #8
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Trap game- I'm going New York on this one 42-13.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »