Home

I'm Tired of Hearing This

This is a discussion on I'm Tired of Hearing This within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #33
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: I'm Tired of Hearing This

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryceisdabest
I'm officially tired of hearing Calvin Johnson vs. Josh Gordon debates. These are not real. This is coming from a Detroit fan but c'mon Josh Gordon has had one good season and he hasn't played long to show consistency. Don't get me wrong that Josh Gordon is a great player but I do not think he is Calvin great or will be any time soon. Just because he is about to catch him in fantasy doesn't mean anything, especially because the Browns do not have a consistent run game and Gordon is there only weapon.

So, what do you guys think?
Flash is awesome. Get his collectibles while they are still cheap. He is putting up historic numbers with nobody at qb and nobody at running back. Flash is having a monster season, not good, not great but a record breaker. I'de love to have either guy on my team.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #34
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: I'm Tired of Hearing This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Irish
He's fantastic. What do you guys think about a guy like Alshon Jeffrey? He's been a known talent even as a young guy, just has been overshadowed by Brandon Marshall, but we've seen lately the kinda things he can do when consistently thrown to.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Jeffrey is amazing. He catches everything. As far as best in the league. The title still belongs to Dre till he retires. There is Andre Johnson and then everybody else in whatever order you wanna put them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »