Home

Week 15: New Orleans Saints (10-3) @ St. Louis Rams (5-8)

This is a discussion on Week 15: New Orleans Saints (10-3) @ St. Louis Rams (5-8) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2013, 07:54 PM   #25
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Week 15: New Orleans Saints (10-3) @ St. Louis Rams (5-8)

This ****ing team, man.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #26
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

This team lacks identity- it has nothing to do with blowing the Rams out but more so that the Saints should have been able to beat this team playing in a dome on the road with Clemens at QB. There are some teams that can play with the "just get into to the playoffs" mindset and hope to get on a run through the playoffs- the Saints are not one of those teams yet I feel like they are playing that way.

Hartley needs to be fired, he is starting to remind me of John Carney.

Brees seems unable to lead and rally this team while they're down and the hard hitters on defense who love to run their mouths on Twitter seem unable to show up when we need that type of spark. I'm calling it now, Saints beat Carolina next weeks and then lose to the Buc's followed by another loss in their first game during the playoffs.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #27

kaletore11's Arena

OVR: 10

Brees isn't phenomenal this year, but it's mostly due to the line just standing there and letting people through. They have been abysmal away from home.

The run game is non existent, but that's not just on the line. The play calling has often been questionable to say the least.

This team is just mild away from home, the defense isn't making big plays and the offense looks a bit lost on the field.

I'm very pleased with the defense in general this season, I know they're not as good as they seemed at the start of the season, but let's not forget how big a transformation it's made from last season. It will only get better next season. The biggest question is can the offensive line finally become a solid unit, because if they continue playing the way they've played for the last couple of seasons, this team won't sniff the SB.

I'm content with making the playoffs this year, but expect a more aggressive team all around next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Positive HIV test results > fans talking class in sports

Old 12-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #28
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

Meh Brees has had a good season minus the usual games where he makes some throws that leave you questioning why, after the 1st he settled down but not much help. This has been the worst O-line since he's been here and he's still done well, could also stand to improve WR play as Colston has been inconsistent this season with not much else.

It is what it is, a good team with some holes that can be exploited. Hopefully they fix the OT position eventually as that seems to hurt the most.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #29

kaletore11's Arena

OVR: 10

Absolutely, the O line is by far the biggest hole on the team. If they fix it and get the ground game going, it'll be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Positive HIV test results > fans talking class in sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »