Home

NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks

This is a discussion on NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2014, 10:42 PM   #833

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSeahawkFan
I hope it's okay to speak for Seahawks fans when I say that we are so proud of this team. San Francisco is the team we were meant to play and the way that this game played out is a microcosm of everything that Seahawk football is about.

I admit that I truly thought San Francisco was going to win this game from the start until the end. What an effort by our guys.
Seattle played a good game and the defense stepped up when it needed it most. The officials blew some calls but none that effected the outcome of the game. Kaepernick needs to continue to develop, his passing in last years playoffs looked leaps and bounds better then it did at nearly any point this entire season and that needs to be corrected. Unfortunately in the end SF didn't do enough to win and Kaepernick turned it over 3 times late in the game to seal our fate. That INT to end the game was a poor throw as it was short and it was an equally poor decision but he has that mentality that he can squeeze the ball in anywhere because of his arm strength and sometimes that attitude gets the best of him. We should have kept throwing short and moving the ball since we had timeouts so forcing the issue there should have only been done if the receiver was wide open, which clearly he wasnt. Solid season for the Niners but another disappointing ending for the third straight season.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:49 PM   #834
Banned

Steven78's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

After the game ends and you sit back a bit you think better.

Anyways great game Seahawks. Good luck in the SB.

Also, no hard feelings to Sherman. They got a mic in his face the second the game ends. He's an emotional guy, let him have his moment.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:50 PM   #835
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I'll keep it short, because the wound is still fresh.

Congrats to the true Seahawks fans. You earned the NFC championship fair and square. At least now, I can root for Peyton.

Godspeed Navorro. Godspeed.

We'll be back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 10:50 PM   #836
Banned

OVR: 12

Even when they had the 10 point lead, the offense wasn't clicking other than Kap's runs.

On the last drive, when they has to pass, they had some rhythm going until the last pass.

Maybe they kept it too close to the vest, left themselves vulnerable to 2 or 3 big plays Seattle made, including the KR return.

If they tried opening up earlier, maybe Kap turns it over even more. But I also think of the game where Palmer threw 4 ints. And they kept going at seattle's defense.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:57 PM   #837
Hall Of Fame

Sandman42's Arena

OVR: 40

Let's not forgot that Richard Sherman is the man who did this to Skip Bayless

Might be time to go buy a Sherman jersey.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:58 PM   #838
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Thanks to both teams for a hell of an entertaining game. Feel bad for Bowman. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 01-19-2014, 11:08 PM   #839
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Reporter: did you make the right decision on that last throw?

Kaepernick : Yes, I'll take that match up every time.

Lmao he stayed away from Sherman all game and attacked one of the best corners in the league with the game on the line.

I loved the interview. The guy is from Compton went to Stanford and with his earnings gives other kids back home the resources to get out and avoid the gang life. I'll never see him as a thug, douche or any other negative nouns people use to describe him.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:08 PM   #840
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Man if only Kaep didn't lose his mind on that last pass. He was doing so well and ready to shut everyone up. Then brainfart. Had he thrown to Sherman at all during the game?

Does San Francisco really think Kaep is the future? They're gonna give this guy a big contract soon. I don't know if its for the best.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »