Home

NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks

This is a discussion on NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 01-12-2014, 05:45 PM   #9
All Star

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

Like I put in the Niners-Panthers thread, this is how the NFC was supposed to be decided. Niners. Seahawks. In Seattle.

The last thing this rivalry needed to really make it great was a playoff game. Game on.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:47 PM   #10
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

I gotta find some tickets but the cheapest I found were like 400 bucks for 49ers corner. Not sitting there as fun as it would be to **** with 49er fans. I gotta go to this game though, so (and I doubt this will happen) if you know anyone who can't go can you tell me so I can contact them.
NBA-Sonics :'(
Old 01-12-2014, 06:00 PM   #11
Train Nsane or remainsame

Feared's Arena

OVR: 18

Before the season started I thought these were the Two best teams in the NFC sitting there in the same Division. I guess only fitting they are both here in the Championship.

See this as being mostly a Defensive game. I think it's really important for the 49ers to get some kind of points and momentum going early because when teams fall behind early in that crowd noise it really escalates. If they can get Gore going they have a chance, but ultimately I'm picking Seattle 23-20 Russell Wilson leads two minute drive at the end to get them a FG.

Oh and this is going to be the ugliest, chippiest post-whistle game yet expecting a ton of jawing, taunting, headbutting in between plays and Carroll and Harbaugh yelling at the officials from the sidelines. Should be fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 06:13 PM   #12
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feared
Before the season started I thought these were the Two best teams in the NFC sitting there in the same Division. I guess only fitting they are both here in the Championship.

See this as being mostly a Defensive game. I think it's really important for the 49ers to get some kind of points and momentum going early because when teams fall behind early in that crowd noise it really escalates. If they can get Gore going they have a chance, but ultimately I'm picking Seattle 23-20 Russell Wilson leads two minute drive at the end to get them a FG.

Oh and this is going to be the ugliest, chippiest post-whistle game yet expecting a ton of jawing, taunting, headbutting in between plays and Carroll and Harbaugh yelling at the officials from the sidelines. Should be fun.
I don't know that finale against the Rams was pretty bad. But in terms of 49ers-Seahawks yeah I agree with you
NBA-Sonics :'(
Old 01-12-2014, 06:17 PM   #13
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27

I predict many earthquakes. It's gonna be LOUD! So great that these two teams face off for a third time this year. It's safe to say this is the best rivalry in football right now.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:50 PM   #14
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Go Seattle!
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 01-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #15
All Star

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Seattle looking to protect that home-field advantage.

Quote:
Looking to buy tickets to the NFC Championship Game between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field in Seattle? If you have a billing address in California, you will not be able to buy tickets through the Seattle Seahawks' web site, the team announced.
http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci...buying-tickets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 06:56 PM   #16
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

Well done, OP!

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »