Home

Week 5: Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts

This is a discussion on Week 5: Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2014, 06:39 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Week 5: Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts

Essentially here is what Flacco was looking at prior to the snap. 1 on 1 everywhere.

What's the safest pass to make? If everyone beats their man it doesn't matter who you throw it to they just have to make the play. Smith beat his man but didn't make the play.

Anywho, I'd just say things actually are pretty good. Offense played like crap but had a possession to tie it at the end. We were without our starting left tackle and the secondary could be getting healthier on the perimeter with Webb getting more time and Will Hill should be paying dividends soon. Now if we can see more of Arthur Brown and less of slow Daryl Smith. Maybe Brown is injured, I'm not sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 09:25 PM   #26
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Essentially here is what Flacco was looking at prior to the snap. 1 on 1 everywhere.

What's the safest pass to make? If everyone beats their man it doesn't matter who you throw it to they just have to make the play. Smith beat his man but didn't make the play.

Anywho, I'd just say things actually are pretty good. Offense played like crap but had a possession to tie it at the end. We were without our starting left tackle and the secondary could be getting healthier on the perimeter with Webb getting more time and Will Hill should be paying dividends soon. Now if we can see more of Arthur Brown and less of slow Daryl Smith. Maybe Brown is injured, I'm not sure.
Brown's not injured, according to the coach. He made some ridiculous statement about him last week. Can't remember it exactly, but the bottom line seemed to be that he's sucking it up in practice... a dip from his preseason play. Hopefully that changes, they could use him out there.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:31 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Brown's not injured, according to the coach. He made some ridiculous statement about him last week. Can't remember it exactly, but the bottom line seemed to be that he's sucking it up in practice... a dip from his preseason play. Hopefully that changes, they could use him out there.
I hope this is not another one of those Ellerbe situations. Although Mosely is playing his a$$ off, Brown can't be worse than Smith, who looks like he can barely move at times.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:05 PM   #28
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Ellerbe or Kruger? Everyone is scratching their head but for the most part I think the defense has played well. They've had some injuries to the line also, and it's been the offense letting us down more than the D. Like you said, it should just get better too.

I would love to see more of a pass rush though... scheme and/or effort.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:14 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Champ Bailey is apparently healed from his foot injury. Will the Ravens sign him?

EDIT: They just signed Dominique Franks, so probably no Champ.

Last edited by JayBee74; 10-08-2014 at 07:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »