Home

Week 6 battle for the AFC east: (3-2) New England Patriots & (3-2) Buffalo Bills

This is a discussion on Week 6 battle for the AFC east: (3-2) New England Patriots & (3-2) Buffalo Bills within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 01:32 PM   #17
In Bill we trust

Bdubb's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Week 6 battle for the AFC east: (3-2) New England Patriots & (3-2) Buffalo Bills

Yikes the offsides and then Gostowski misses second one..
Old 10-12-2014, 01:33 PM   #18
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Week 6 battle for the AFC east: (3-2) New England Patriots & (3-2) Buffalo Bills

Man, that Jerry Hughes penalty was complete BS.

Oh well, karma got the Pats as Gostkowski missed the FG.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 10-12-2014, 01:44 PM   #19
binging

SPTO's Arena

Ugh, that was a terrible series of events. I know INTs are going to be a part of what you get with Orton but that led to the Pats getting the TD. Turrible penalty by Williams on that throw to Edelman right in front of the referee.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 10-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24
Week 6 battle for the AFC east: (3-2) New England Patriots & (3-2) Buffalo Bills

1st half thoughts.

Brady can't become discouraged again by lack of throwing time. Offense completely shut down last time that happened.

Bills new owner is Mr. Personality. Gift of gab in that one. lol

Mayo being carted off is crushing. Awful! Totally killed my Sunday afternoon vibe. **** bummed me out, man.

Patriots clearly do not respect Kyle Orton's ability to put points on the board. Evident by the New England 3rd down play calling.

Boobie Dixon looks like he was shot out of a cannon coming out the backfield. Sheesh.

10-7 score is about what I expected. These two teams obviously do not like one another. Good game so far. Expect the 2nd half to be no different.

Edit - Wow, thanks Bills. Keep coughing the ball up. Big 3 points to end the half.

Last edited by areobee401; 10-12-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:39 PM   #21
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I will never understand why teams run the ball when they are looking to run out the clock. Just kneel it down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #22
binging

SPTO's Arena

These turnovers are just KILLING this team. This is just so Bills....I was going into the half thinking "Well it's kinda sloppy but we're still in this one" and then CJ Spiller coughs it up!

I hope they can get their act together in the 2nd half because the defense is playing their heart out but the offensive guys are just looking like crap on a stick other than Chandler.

Old 10-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #23
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I will never understand why teams run the ball when they are looking to run out the clock. Just kneel it down.

Just hoping they break a big play or the clock runs out.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 10-12-2014, 02:45 PM   #24
binging

SPTO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
It wasn't a bad call Spiller just tried to do too much instead of just holding onto the ball and going to the locker room.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »