Home

Week 8: Thursday Night Football - San Diego Chargers (5-2) @ Denver Broncos (5-1)

This is a discussion on Week 8: Thursday Night Football - San Diego Chargers (5-2) @ Denver Broncos (5-1) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2014, 11:58 PM   #73
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Week 8: Thursday Night Football - San Diego Chargers (5-2) @ Denver Broncos (5-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
If that's the case, then they should throw a flag on Talib on every play, all that guy does is clutch and grab.
Exactly, when Rivers threw that last pick, I didn't even mention how Talib had Floyd in an armbar forcing him to go up with one hand. It was good defense because it wasn't called but they still need to be called both ways in that case.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:52 AM   #74
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Week 8: Thursday Night Football - San Diego Chargers (5-2) @ Denver Broncos (5-1)

Keep going if it will make you guys feel better.Have a little therapy session slanted however your hearts desire.That's what these threads are for so have at it.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:56 AM   #75
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
Keep going if it will make you guys feel better.Have a little therapy session slanted however your hearts desire.That's what these threads are for so have at it.
Move along you're barking up the wrong tree.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 01:10 AM   #76
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Move along you're barking up the wrong tree.
Why you say that? I would never tell that to you because like I said if it makes you feel better it may be better to post about what bothers you.I apologize if I offended you but have no idea why.

Last edited by gr18; 10-24-2014 at 01:12 AM.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:16 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Some of the calls Denver was getting were outrageous. Iit didnt look like the Chargers had an answer for Peyton Manning's offense. But who knows, the game may have been closer and ended differently had the refs not been so blatantly horrible.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:25 AM   #78
MVP

gr18's Arena

The kickoff return was a close call.I think they should've kept that one a fumble.The others I don't believe were definitive.A few could've gone either way and ended up going in favor of the Broncos.I wish they would've been evened out a little more because it makes it look more blatant and takes away from the fact that the Broncos simply outplayed the Chargers.

I give the Chargers a lot of credit though and believe they're a good team and Rivers is really making them a team to be reckoned with.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:26 AM   #79
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
Why you say that? I would never tell that to you because like I said if it makes you feel better it may be better to post about what bothers you.I apologize if I offended you but have no idea why.
You said it to be antagonistic. That's all I will say on it.

Last edited by bkrich83; 10-24-2014 at 02:44 AM.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:29 AM   #80
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Some of the calls Denver was getting were outrageous. Iit didnt look like the Chargers had an answer for Peyton Manning's offense. But who knows, the game may have been closer and ended differently had the refs not been so blatantly horrible.
It is what it is. Denver will always get those calls at home. It's always been that way, and probably always will. Good teams overcome adversity, SD did not tonight.

Chargers played tough, and like I said earlier, under Norv they would've folded up their tents after the first blown fumble call. This team didn't and played hard to till the end.

They played against a great team on the road, in a short week, while being terribly undermanned on defense.. I think given the circumstances they made a solid showing.

Time to regroup and get ready to head to Miami, where they historically have played terribly. The bye can't get here soon enough. Really need Verrett, Flowers and Ingram in particular to get healthy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »