Home

Week 8: Thursday Night Football - San Diego Chargers (5-2) @ Denver Broncos (5-1)

This is a discussion on Week 8: Thursday Night Football - San Diego Chargers (5-2) @ Denver Broncos (5-1) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2014, 10:53 PM   #49
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Week 8: Thursday Night Football - San Diego Chargers (5-2) @ Denver Broncos (5-1)

These refs have been truly awful for the Bolts
Old 10-23-2014, 10:54 PM   #50
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Week 8: Thursday Night Football - San Diego Chargers (5-2) @ Denver Broncos (5-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
There were a couple calls this game that Denver shouldn't have gotten but it's still pretty clear who the better team was.The Chargers are a good team but the Broncos are at another level right now.
I'd like to see it played on an even playing field, Denver's good enough they don't need any help. Again, it happens every time we play in Denver, not sure why anyone is surprised.

NFL will protect Manning at all costs.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:55 PM   #51
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Well, at full speed Gilchrist looked like he was glued to him. I can see why they threw that, no conspiracies necessary.
Then they need to call it both ways, which they have not. Inconsistent calls from play to play from the officials is ruining the quality of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 10:55 PM   #52
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
There were a couple calls this game that Denver shouldn't have gotten but it's still pretty clear who the better team was.The Chargers are a good team but the Broncos are at another level right now.
Those couple of calls led to direct touchdowns for your team. Especially that fumble before half where we would have had a chance to score & then get the ball to start the 2nd half. That TD just now is a result of a terrible call. You guys are going to win the game but those calls were huge.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:56 PM   #53
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

Idk it didn't look like he impeded his move to the inside at all. There was contact but they are playing in so close down there on the goal line the plays become bang bang.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:58 PM   #54
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrothers24
Those couple of calls led to direct touchdowns for your team. Especially that fumble before half where we would have had a chance to score & then get the ball to start the 2nd half. That TD just now is a result of a terrible call. You guys are going to win the game but those calls were huge.
The fumble on the kickoff was a potential 14 point swing.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:00 PM   #55
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrothers24
I won't dispute that but regardless the Broncos have outplayed the Chargers this game.I'd hate to go as far as implying that Denver only won because of the refs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 11:00 PM   #56
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

Floyd is back in the game. I didn't think it was anything serious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »