Home

Week 11 SNF: New England Patriots(7-2) @ Indianapolis Colts(6-3)

This is a discussion on Week 11 SNF: New England Patriots(7-2) @ Indianapolis Colts(6-3) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Week 11 SNF: New England Patriots(7-2) @ Indianapolis Colts(6-3)

This is a tough game to pick. I'm not sure who will win this one. But I think the Patriots will win this one, they are a good team. Here is my final score.

IND 21
NE 17
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 07:16 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Week 11 SNF: New England Patriots(7-2) @ Indianapolis Colts(6-3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
This is a tough game to pick. I'm not sure who will win this one. But I think the Patriots will win this one, they are a good team. Here is my final score.

IND 21
NE 17
Same here. I'm a huge Luck fan. Go Colts! Go!
Old 11-13-2014, 09:48 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Only a combined 38 points huh? I think we see the winner need 38 to win.

As for who wins? Who knows. Vegas likes Indy so I'll pick them.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:28 AM   #4
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis

IND 21
NE 17
I see what you did there
Old 11-13-2014, 12:36 PM   #5
In Bill we trust

Bdubb's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah I just feel like from top to bottom pats are much better team. Luck is prolly best QB in NFL at this point but if Revis can lockdown Hilton, and Browner on Wayne then I just don't see them moving the ball that well. Lucks going to have to do alot with his feet and Allen/Fleener are going to make a lot of plays for Colts to win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #6
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdubb
Yeah I just feel like from top to bottom pats are much better team. Luck is prolly best QB in NFL at this point but if Revis can lockdown Hilton, and Browner on Wayne then I just don't see them moving the ball that well. Lucks going to have to do alot with his feet and Allen/Fleener are going to make a lot of plays for Colts to win.
I don't know about top to bottom. Hell you just said Luck may be the best QB in the NFL so that's one spot at the top where even you don't think they're better. I'd also say the Colts are hands down better at WR and RB honestly.

The real difference is Tom Brady and Gronk. I might call Luck the better QB right now, but Brady is still better mentally and good enough physically. And Gronk is probably the best athlete on the field. Combined they can make up for some deficiencies. You also have Bill putting a plan together and, as you mentioned Revis' ability. There's plenty of reason to believe NE will win, but better from top to bottom? Far from it.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:22 PM   #7
In Bill we trust

Bdubb's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I don't know about top to bottom. Hell you just said Luck may be the best QB in the NFL so that's one spot at the top where even you don't think they're better. I'd also say the Colts are hands down better at WR and RB honestly.

The real difference is Tom Brady and Gronk. I might call Luck the better QB right now, but Brady is still better mentally and good enough physically. And Gronk is probably the best athlete on the field. Combined they can make up for some deficiencies. You also have Bill putting a plan together and, as you mentioned Revis' ability. There's plenty of reason to believe NE will win, but better from top to bottom? Far from it.
Okay poor word choice, I meant more in the way they are more balanced then Colts. I think anyone is out of there minds if theyre gonna tell me colts have more talent on defense. Vereen and Bradshaw are basically the same player so they cancel each other out IMO, I'll give the colts better WR and better 1-2nd down RB and that's about it. QB I won't go into that you hit it good there.

And I hope nobody thinks I'm a homer because I honestly thought Denver was going to win that game.

Last edited by Bdubb; 11-13-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:25 PM   #8
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdubb
Okay poor word choice, I meant more in the way they are more balanced then Colts. I think anyone is out of there minds if theyre gonna tell me colts have more talent on defense. Vereen and Bradshaw are basically the same player so they cancel each other out IMO, I'll give the colts better WR and better 1-2nd down RB and that's about it. QB I won't go into that you hit it good there.

And I hope nobody thinks I'm a homer because I honestly thought Denver was going to win that game.
This ain't your first rodeo, definitely didn't think you were being a homer. Maybe a better way of saying what (I think) you meant is "all things considered" bc I agree with you on D, and Brady is Brady. I'm picking the Colts to win but only bc they're at home. I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Pats win this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »